Digital Service Book

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dmb007

Car
E400 Cab
I have over the years looked at my DSB and the contents have seemed fairly accurate.

After my recent service I looked at the DSB and only that service appeared and was correct.

Yesterday I again looked at the DSB and now there are 3 services. All showing the same information and totally incorrect.

I expected 6 services. going back to 2015 as there used to be.

I sent an email (yesterday 19/6/2021) to [email protected]-benz.com asking for the records to be corrected.

I received an email same day saying that I needed to provide copy of V5 and drivers licence to provide this information.

Which is far enough but I do not want the information as an hard copy but the DSB to correct.

I will await the outcome of my second email.

However.

I post this info for 2 reasons.

Has anybody else had this experience .

Many members ask how they can get there vehicle's service history this may be a way.

Take Care
David

I have over the years looked at my DSB and the contents have seemed fairly accurate.

After my recent service I looked at the DSB and only that service appeared and was correct.

Yesterday I again looked at the DSB and now there are 3 services. All showing the same information and totally incorrect.

I expected 6 services. going back to 2015 as there used to be.

I sent an email (yesterday 19/6/2021) to [email protected]-benz.com asking for the records to be corrected.

I received an email same day saying that I needed to provide copy of V5 and drivers licence to provide this information.

Which is far enough but I do not want the information as an hard copy but the DSB to correct.

I will await the outcome of my second email.

However.

I post this info for 2 reasons.

Has anybody else had this experience .

Many members ask how they can get there vehicle's service history this may be a way.

Take Care
David
Did you get anywhere with your issue? I am having exactly the same issues now too?

The original post was from June last year.

If you are viewing your service record via the Mercedes app or online MercedesMe site the only services you will see would be only those you have paid for, I’m selling my car at the moment so had to request a copy of previous service from the Dealership.

Robin

Didn't get anywhere. Always ask for paper copy after any work.
Regards
David

Yep, I’m seeing the same issues. Seems like they have removed any ability to view the DSB.

Seems ridiculous to do that. Make sure you get a copy when you have a service carried out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom