Digital service details

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chugg

Car
E350 CDI Sport Estate
Hi people,

Just got an 2011 e class, and wanted to see the dealer service history, is the only way to go in to the main dealer and ask for print outs? I got a couple with it but wanted to check the full history, although the 2 print outs I got may be all of it. I was hoping to view online as the nearest main dealer to me is about 45miles away. I've tried going onto Mercedes me website to look but the SeCCode on the print outs I got don't work, guessing because that was done with the previous owner?
Thanks, any advice much appreciated. :thumb:

Hi,
Send me a PM with your vehicle details and your email address and I will check it at work as I work for a Mercedes dealer.
I can then email you any PDF history available on the Mercedes system.

Hi,
Send me a PM with your vehicle details and your email address and I will check it at work as I work for a Mercedes dealer.
I can then email you any PDF history available on the Mercedes system.

Hi real merc man, that would be fantastic, thank you.
I can't pm yet though cos I'm still a noob, think I need to hit 30 posts :(
Don't know if I should post the vin and ref on public forum (or am I just a panicky poops?!) so I'll get posting cos really want to see the history!
Thanks again.

Hi real merc man, that would be fantastic, thank you.
I can't pm yet though cos I'm still a noob, think I need to hit 30 posts :(
Don't know if I should post the vin and ref on public forum (or am I just a panicky poops?!) so I'll get posting cos really want to see the history!
Thanks again.

Try the contact us link at the bottom of this page. They may be able to grant you access before the 30 post point if you ask. No guarantees but worth asking the question.

Try the contact us link at the bottom of this page. They may be able to grant you access before the 30 post point if you ask. No guarantees but worth asking the question.

Thanks Dazzler, I'll give it a shot :thumb:

Please do not put you reg or vin on here as not sure be good idea.

You are nearly there, just a few more replies needed :)

Please do not put you reg or vin on here as not sure be good idea.

You are nearly there, just a few more replies needed :)

Cheers merc man
I've never been so active on a forum as I have the last day!

Cheers merc man
I've never been so active on a forum as I have the last day!

After all that posting, wouldn't it be terrible if you got banned because the forum moderators thought you were a bot!! :D

Based upon the posts of yours which I've seen, you've got involved. Good for you. Some people in a similar position just spam the forum to get to the magic 30 posts.

I hope you hang around, you'll enjoy it around here :thumb:

After all that posting, wouldn't it be terrible if you got banned because the forum moderators thought you were a bot!! :D

Based upon the posts of yours which I've seen, you've got involved. Good for you. Some people in a similar position just spam the forum to get to the magic 30 posts.

I hope you hang around, you'll enjoy it around here :thumb:

Thanks Bobby D. I'm sure I'll be around for a while, I certainly plan on keeping the car for a while, and it seems a nice friendly forum with a positive feel so far. Not all forums have that.
Hope the mods don't wallop me with the banstick, it may feel like I'm on autopilot sometimes, but I'm not a bot, honest!

Just a shame there is not an easier way to start sending PM's when your genuine and need of assistance.
As soon as you can PM it will be my pleasure to send you any history I can obtain for you, as only takes a few minutes to do.

hi there,
sorry for hijacking the post, but if only OP dont mind, and ofcourse Real Merc Man, could i ask for the same please?
ive bought my cls just over week ago and love it. keep reading forum, advices, reviews etc
however i would love to have full service history from dealer, same as full spec for my car (what extras was taken and possibly final buying price)
thank you

If you register for Mercedes me then you'll be able to see digital service records through the portal. Go to the Mercedes website, and click on the Mercedes me menu at the top right of the page. Register from there :thumb:

hi there,
sorry for hijacking the post, but if only OP dont mind, and ofcourse Real Merc Man, could i ask for the same please?
ive bought my cls just over week ago and love it. keep reading forum, advices, reviews etc
however i would love to have full service history from dealer, same as full spec for my car (what extras was taken and possibly final buying price)
thank you

No worries, again once you can PM send me your vehicle details and email and will see what I can obtain for you.

Just a shame there is not an easier way to start sending PM's when your genuine and need of assistance.
As soon as you can PM it will be my pleasure to send you any history I can obtain for you, as only takes a few minutes to do.

A gent and a scholar :thumb:

hi there,
thank you

Oakley dokie by me sosen, this is doing wonders for my post count!
Real merc man will be charging a fee for this before long, lol.

If you register for Mercedes me then you'll be able to see digital service records through the portal. Go to the Mercedes website, and click on the Mercedes me menu at the top right of the page. Register from there :thumb:

I tried this before posting up this thread, but I couldn't seem to get a result. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. I put it down to needing a new digital service report print out with a new SeCCode from a new service, as the ones on the print outs I got with the car says invalid code (unless I've been stitched up :eek:)

Hi people,

Just got an 2011 e class, and wanted to see the dealer service history, is the only way to go in to the main dealer and ask for print outs? I got a couple with it but wanted to check the full history, although the 2 print outs I got may be all of it. I was hoping to view online as the nearest main dealer to me is about 45miles away. I've tried going onto Mercedes me website to look but the SeCCode on the print outs I got don't work, guessing because that was done with the previous owner?
Thanks, any advice much appreciated. :thumb:

Must admit surprised the SeCCode didn't work though, as that only really tells the Mercedes ME that you are genuine and authorised to view as you already have info available to get the code and should be registered to the vehicle.
I thrust you have activated the Mercedes ME access and can see you car details if go on the website or app.

Just had another look at Mercedes me, and downloaded the app, and message 'currently undergoing maintenance, back shortly' pops up......... arrrrrrrghh!

Have had a look on the Mercedes ME portal as well as might have info in there under digital service report lower down the home page.

Google search: Mercedes me portal
if not already got the access

Must admit surprised the SeCCode didn't work though, as that only really tells the Mercedes ME that you are genuine and authorised to view as you already have info available to get the code and should be registered to the vehicle.
I thrust you have activated the Mercedes ME access and can see you car details if go on the website or app.

I entered my ref and vin on there and correct car details come up, but when going through the tabs to the view digital service report bit it said something like 'Reports have not yet been activated'
Is that when the input of SecCode should activate?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom