Digital Service Record

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

S350L

Car
Mercedes
Hi Guys

Can I get a copy of my Digital Service Record online or do I have to go to a dealer?

Many thanks

S350L

It's useless because records are only held at the dealer which was servicing the car (well, that was the case when I was looking for information on my car).

If the car has been serviced at various dealers, unfortunately you will need to contact them all. The dealers are not too happy sharing the records because of data protection of previous owners details.

My dealer gives me a copy of the digital service record each time a service is performed. Very detailed report, I keep them as print outs for the next owner to have a paper copy.

Hi Guys

Can I get a copy of my Digital Service Record online or do I have to go to a dealer?

Many thanks

S350L

On the 5th of this month I had mine serviced at MB Ayr. On completion I was given a printout showing the work done. Also a printout of the previous services showing where and what work was carried out. Only work done at an authorised dealer will be shown.

Reputable/recognised Indies are also able to access and update the system, and provide you with a print out of your current service and all previous services.

If I ask nicely, can I get the records without having the service done? - I haven't got my V5 yet, but I was thinking of dropping in to the local dealership and asking for the service history.

Mainly I want to know what (if any) work might have been done that wasn't covered in the handful of receipts and documents that came with the car.

Yes. Either ask local dealership and ask real nice, enquire about service plans etc. Easiest thing to get hold of from any dealership

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom