Dimmer light on W203

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

blueserenity777

Car
Kleemann C-class
For the dimmer light, the W203 has a pale yellow bulb..I have seen on some cars the dimmers with a blue white tint..They look nice..what bulbs are these...would look great with my black body colour..

Posted in wrong section...:p

Needs to be moved to Electrical...

Tis true. I have green interior bulbs fitted front and rear in my C200K, Think i got them from Carnoisseur although Halfords may do them make sure they are not the LED ones though.

When I tried changing the dimer lights on my w211 I got a warning on the dash...bulb fault or something and I found it to flicker... just a warning blueserenity777

Did you change them to LED type bulbs ? If so , that will explain the bulb warning ...

LED's have a lower resistance than normal bulbs , and the computer thinks it has failed.

Live with the warning or put a resistor in line with the LED to make the computer think it is seeing the correct resistance.

Did you change them to LED type bulbs ? If so , that will explain the bulb warning ...

LED's have a lower higher resistance than normal bulbs , and the computer thinks it has failed.

;)

Doh ! :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom