Dirty Car

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JohnEclass

Car
S6/Q5/C300/S4/W209/W211
Well just back from another trip down to Elstree, another 5.00am start. My poor baby is filthy after 350 miles of road salt and a muddy car park on site.....no point in washing this aft i'm off to Newcastle tomorrow, so will just have to drive with my shades on to hide my embarrassment :eek:......or is there just time for a jet wash before dark.......
Good news is my MB Club sticker has arrived, now going to install :thumb:

I know how you feel:

33796d1358097997-how-many-times-do-you-clean-your-car-img_2840.jpg

Believe me that looks clean compared to mine! :( just been out to wipe the lights and reg plates before the big freeze tonight. Thought better of washing, would just create an ice patch!

wash

Wash mine 2wice a week!

Only 5 months to July...the annual clean.

A 200 mile run in the snow on Sunday night left mine filthy, with added salt attacking everything. But a snow-covered driveway and still freezing temps means I cant do anything about it.:(

Washed mine yesterday, what did it do last night rain! Still the water was beading nicely this morning. :)

I've resorted to using automatic car washes over the last few weeks .

I knackered a previous pressure washer through using it when temperatures later dropped below freezing , and have done in a couple of lances the same way . Even bought a cheapo washer for use in the winter to avoid damage to my 'good' one , until it went the same way .

I normally use a combination of pressure washer and bucket & sponge , but it's just too darned cold outside just now so it has been Morrisons' drive thru car wash a couple of times there ; it missed bits of my wheels but seems OK otherwise .

I suppose otherwise you could see if Kate Upton is free ?

Went out and washed if last Tuesday in the snow then it went into dealers on Thursday and they washed it again. Not into detailing but do like a nice clean car.

I'm really excited about getting a hard top convertible, as I can use car washes again. I hate having a dirty car, and unfortunately we live in the middle of farmland, constantly muddy roads. Drives me nuts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom