Dirty Den Dead!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
He looked ill the last time I saw him on TV.

Will he come back in a few years time ?

Den did .....

Murderer & a one trick pony in the acting dept.

Ok so 30 million watched that Christmas Day episode but look at the alternatives. There were none.

Does anyone remember that cringe worthy video of him sucking his finger over a tinternetweb sex video chat thingy? Shudder,,,,,,,

Murderer & a one trick pony in the acting dept.

Ok so 30 million watched that Christmas Day episode but look at the alternatives. There were none.
To be fair, he was not alone in the wooden acting department on the early Eastenders shows - does anybody remember the performances of the stallholder Pete Beale, for instance?

To be fair, he was not alone in the wooden acting department on the early Eastenders shows - does anybody remember the performances of the stallholder Pete Beale, for instance?
I've never watched an entire episode of that drivel.

Isn’t it time “Walford” got gentrified, and the current encumbents all moved to Spain .... oh they could restart “Costa Dorada” or whatever it was called.. and the square could focus on the plight of the “made in Chelsea” mob doing up their homes(basement excavation difficulties/where can I park my Evoke/there is nowhere for a latte/omg this is such a trek from Harvey Nics issues :) :) :)

We don’t watch soaps anymore. However, back in the day we used to enjoy Brookside and laze in bed on a Sunday watching the Hollyoaks omnibus. :D

He looked ill the last time I saw him on TV.

He's always looked ill, even when he was healthy.

What was the name of that game show he hosted? Fort Boyard wasn't it? My eyes were firmly set on Melinda Messenger. I won't say what part of Melinda they were set on though.

It's you then?

I'd heard that there were people who had never seen an episode of one of the nation's most watched TV programmes, what's your secret?
No secret. Neither I nor her are soap fans and the times that this has been on due to following the previous program has within minutes reminded us how much we don't want to watch it.

No secret. Neither I nor her are soap fans and the times that this has been on due to following the previous program has within minutes reminded us how much we don't want to watch it.
33 years of avoiding something on primetime TV is impressive.
Admitting to following the One Show less so!

9/10

Oi mush would have been more authentic.

BTW don't google 'Oi Mush' in work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom