Disable Keyless Entry on 2013 ML350

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MercLoverr

Car
E350e AMG Line Premium Plus
I have a 2013 ML350 with Keyless Go feature, but I am unable to disable the Keyless Entry by pressing the lock button twice on the fob. The Mercedes dealer I brought it from and my local Mercedes dealership both stated initially that there is only one Keyless Go system, so the feature should work on my car. After more investigation from the Mercedes dealer that I brought the car from, they are now saying that the feature is from the 2014 GLE model onwards, not my 2013 ML350.

The dealership I brought the car from intially stated that they checked the factory part codes on my car and I should be able to disable the Keyless Entry, so I'm suspicious about their change of advice. They are saying that my car has the DAS3 key system, where the feature is only available for the DAS4 key system. This then goes against their earlier advice that there is only one Keyless Go system!!

Can anyone out there with a 2012/13 ML350 with Keyless Go disable the Keyless Entry by double pressing the lock button on the fob? I'm convinced that the problem lies with the keys and not the car, as the feature merely turns off the radio within the keys so that you need to use the unlock button on the fob to re-open the car. I have tried both keys and the problem exists with both.

Thanks in advance !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom