Disabled car from Ukraine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MB Enthusiast
Car
09 E320 cdi Sport Estate, 98 E300TD Estate, 99 SL 500
Hi

I spotted this little lady while out for a walk yesterday. It is a car for a disabled person with hand controls. Only took the 3 pics.

100_4945.jpg

100_4947.jpg

100_4946.jpg

Nice! Could it be the new 5 series in disguise?

what a great idea, using newspaper for floor mats, a superb credit crunch idea - i shall write into the Daily Mail at once

I love it, it's so cute and dinky, almost Hillman Imp at the front view.

May the Lord make us truly thankful that we are able bodied enough and are able to afford cars that are more desirable than this cute thing.

We often take too many things for granted...

Not a straight panel on it.

Parked on a rock (or is that the handbrake?)

poor paint, could be blood.

Love it. Is there room for a v8?

Just hope it doesnt rain..................

What actually is it?
At first I thought it might be an early Goggomobil, but the badge is wrong.
Any ideas?

Reminds me a bit of the old VW-Porsche 914

Last edited:
looks a lot safer then the three wheeled things they used to get over here.
Had a friend who had one of the three wheelers. On way back from pub, off his head, with two passengers rolled it over total write off. All got out without a scratch. Did it change his driving style or drinking habits ? not likely. New one had the engine souped up.

Had a friend who had one of the three wheelers. On way back from pub, off his head, with two passengers rolled it over total write off. All got out without a scratch. Did it change his driving style or drinking habits ? not likely. New one had the engine souped up.

Those little blue 3 wheelers were made by AC Cars. Those of Cobra and 428 fame. Talk about opposite ends of the spectrum..............

I like the security feature on the sliding windows.

The lumps of wood preventing the windows from opening !!

I like the security feature on the sliding windows.

The lumps of wood preventing the windows from opening !!

Countless thousands of Mk1 Mini owners did exactly the same to prevent naughty people from opening their front sliding windows..................

I think it's cute.
All it needs is a star on the front and back...
The depressing thing is it is probably more reliable than a modern car with a computer and other electronics.
Les

what a great idea, using newspaper for floor mats, a superb credit crunch idea - i shall write into the Daily Mail at once

There's already have a far better use for recycled Daily Mail...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom