Disc copying question

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Deano1972

Car
Mercedes c220 cdi amg sport plus
I have a 2013 c220 ,I wondered if when inserting a cd in the car there is anything in the audio setup that would copy it as it’s playing and storing it to the car music set up ,only asking as my friends bmw does this and he said he thought my car would do the same or not

Some MB systems have a menu function 'Record' which will copy audio tracks from an audio CD onto the internal music register.

But I am not sure which system you have in your car and if this feature is supported.

Try inserting an audio CD, and if the option 'Record' does not show that your car doesn't have it.

If it does not, then you can rip the audio CD tracks into mp3 files on your computer, and then copy these files to an SD-Card or USB memory stick, and then either play the music in your car directly from the media, or copy it onto the internal memory register (if your system has one).

Some MB systems have a menu function 'Record' which will copy audio tracks from an audio CD onto the internal music register.

But I am not sure which system you have in your car and if this feature is supported.

Try inserting an audio CD, and if the option 'Record' does not show that your car doesn't have it.

If it does not, then you can rip the audio CD tracks into mp3 files on your computer, and then copy these files to an SD-Card or USB memory stick, and then either play the music in your car directly from the media, or copy it onto the internal memory register (if your system has one).
Many thanks ,I shall have a look tomorrow and give it a go

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom