Discs and Pads

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MaKaToM

Car
C204 C63
Hi guys,

apologies if this has been asked before, I did a search but didn’t quite turn up what I was after.

basically I’m wanting some new discs and pads for my C204 C63 Coupe. As the wheels are going in for a refurb, I have bought all new tyres and plan on buying all new discs and pads to make the trip more time efficient.

I am wondering though, what’s the best options to go for?

I’m planning on going with stock OEM discs (if someone could link me to them, I think they’re Brembo but not entirely sure) but the pads I have at the minute are a dusty nightmare! Could someone please link me to some recommended low dust pads?

Yes I have a C63, but I’m not a fast driver. It’s more about smiles per mile for me and the sound from the M156 is perfect, without me needing to tear it around. I only say that because I don’t need pads which offer the best track performance on earth, just some good quality pads which won’t cause an hour of cleaning every 2 days!

Also, I got this info from a post ash59fifty-uk put up, are these correct for my car;

Front brake pads: A0074205920
Rear brake pads: A0074209320
Front discs: A0004212012 (360mm)
Rear discs: A2044230412 (330mm)

Thanks a lot in advance guys and gals! 😊😊
Tom

That's from mb newcastle

My local MB dealer offered front discs, pads & sensor (edited to include the VAT):

2 x Discs: £140.07 ea
1 x Pads: £245
1 x Pad sensor: £8.62
Then he knocked 20% off all the above
£427.02 + £85.40
Total =£512.42

Last edited:
I have just paid £1150 for the following:

Brembo 390mm fully floating front discs (the upgrade) - eBay seller
Epytec caliper bracket (to allow the original front caliper/pad setup to be used with the bigger discs) - Epytec direct
Brembo rear 330mm discs, front and rear pads and wear sensors - Autodoc

I found it easier and more cost effective to shop around including European suppliers and have no issue with Brembo quality, especially as they supply the OE stuff

With that information I'm 99% sure I know who you are @slimtater ;) DS?

Nice upgrade, looks great and better ultimate power/fade resistance.

Ha ha, have I outed myself? 😆 My stock username has been my nickname for over 40 years now and isn't a great disguise!

Let's just say this isn't the only forum on the internet and it's a niche thing to do upgrading to 390mm. :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom