Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Last edited:
As a footnote she comes from Byker in Newcastle so she'll be used to a war zone

ROTFLMAO !

roflmfao.jpg

post 6, 7 and 8.... brilliant, just brilliant.

It is; it's that big it hangs out of the bottom of my trouser leg and drags on the floor picking up dust.

Hence why she'd be dusty.

Dust in your eye; that's the last thing you'd want.

I thought it was just because you weren't into polishing your pole...

Cheryl who?:dk:

Nice of her to join the boys out there.
Perhaps she is only doing it for PR but at least they have had a pretty face to look at!
:dk:

I just don't like the way she's portrayed as a serving soldier, pretending to go into battle with the Taliban. Looking all exhausted like she's actually done something of any significance in the fight.

She desperately needs the oxygen of publicity just now and with a bit of time on her hands her PR team kill all the birds with this visit as it were.

How come if she thought it was so needy that she go that its taken years to get out there?

PR bunkum - which I just see through and I hope other do too.

She meets a nanospec of the soldiers out there too.

I'm no fan of Cheryl Cole, but I think you're being overly harsh. Nothing I saw on that video suggested that she was serving with an active unit, it was obviously just a training exercise. There's no way they would let a civvy near the front line, let alone a celebrity.

If she looks exhausted it's probably because she is - have you ever tried to run around in the desert heat? I've worked in the arabian gulf and trust me, it's evil. I guess you might acclimatise over time, but if you do as I did and fly in/work/fly back it never happens.

So I take my hat off to her. No-one's forced her to go, you certainly wouldn't get me on a plane to Afghanistan, and if she gets some PR and the troops on the ground get a lift in morale then it's all good..

Cheers,

Gaz

Waayaye man, it's Chiryl Corl - divant moov pet!

Apparently when she was told she was going to a war zone she thought she was going back to Newcastle :D.
She was mightly relieved when she found out it was Afghanistan:D

Read somewhere the other day that a number of Lady soldiers were coming home due to being pregnant. Jodie March and Jordon could join Cole on another visit and give the lads a bit of a boost. Put Jordon in front of the Taliban and see them all return to Pakistan. Jodie March could recruit more suicide bombers with her new body.
:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::doh::doh:

Do you honestly believe they were looking at her "pretty face"??

I doubt Liwi wanted to speculate on exactly what they were going to be looking at - I doubt she's that interested?

I suggest you look again... her weapon is a Red Gun.. And any publicity for " Our Boys and Girls " Help for hero's is good with me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

If you need explaination of Red Gun please ask... Good job and a much needed boost for OUR TROOPS

One could quote the same regarding "your" profile picture with the lady dressed as a nun ... could you confirm that she is actually a Nun or a model posing and having an adverse effect on the sexual form of a female.

And why did you chose the photo ?

One could quote the same regarding "your" profile picture with the lady dressed as a nun ... could you confirm that she is actually a Nun or a model posing and having an adverse effect on the sexual form of a female.

And why did you chose the photo ?

I presume he chose it because he has a Megan Fox fixation. The image is a still of her from the film of Toby Young's memoir How to Lose Friends and Alienate People.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom