Divorced

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ian B Walker

MB Enthusiast
Car
300-24, saloon and coupe, E300 24 valve diesel estate
I stand here guilty of Adultery. My 190E caught me drooling over a 260E. Retribution was swift as I was served with a V5 divorce paper. The new love of my life has everything a real lover needs, birth certificate (Original pre delivery check sheet). Full service history, all the electrics work as should do. It is the right color (Green not silver) and boasts a very quiet 2.6ltr 6 cyl engine. Her body work has one or two stone chips as expected of her age (1992) She was previously owned by a farmer who fell upon hard times (thats a new one on me) My divorce cost me £900 plus a new lover for the 190E. I actually think I won this one, what think you all? (Trying to post pic with little success)

Its always hard getting a divorce, iv'e been there many times, i know i'm a romeo, but not alfa, love is a very funny thing, grabs you where it hurts, and then some more, but in your case Ian you must feel yourself to be a very lucky man to be chosen by such a wonderful young filly, good luck to you i say, and may you both be very happy. My very best wishes to you both Rob

Congrats on the new car :D and a big "Yay!!" for your choice of colour :D If you're trying to post piccies... the following is an example of the code you need to use, your pics need to be hosted on a webserver somewhere:

[img]http://www.youraddress.com/yourpic.jpg[/img]

S.

Did you have to sign over half the garage in the settlement ?

HI Ron, Nope, didnt have to sign over the garage although the 200T is sulking:(

Ian,

You'll have to update your sig pic too ;)

S.

Originally posted by Steve_Perry
Ian,

You'll have to update your sig pic too ;)

S.

I am working on that, Trying very hard to get a pic of it on here but so far have failed miserably, which is a shame as I think its a "nice car" as they say.

Well done mate on getting divorced from the old ball and chain......but the only blip on the new marital horizon appears to be that your knew bride is "green" with envy and would benefit from a "silver" make over....
.....the age old "what colour should a Benz be?" rages on lol

Originally posted by weebobster

.....the age old "what colour should a Benz be?" rages on lol

Ha ha ha anything but silver........................Gulp ! now I have 95% of the forum out to tell me the errors of my ways :crazy:

(can anyone help with the sig pic? I have tried
url]
Doesnt seem to work:( )

Last edited:
Ian

Cut the spaces between the IMG boxes and the address and it should work

Cheers
Andy

PS Also change Mbclub to mbclub in case it's case sensitive.

Last edited:
ok I now have the pic problem sorted with thanks to loads of people who now think I am totally useless haha.

260E.jpg

260E2a.jpg

By the way who can spot what needs changing?

Last edited:
Lovely looking car Ian :D Congrats mate :)

I couldn't spot what needed changing though. Hehe unless you're on for some alloy wheels ;)

S.

Looks spot on ;) especially the paint
What needs changing ?:confused: Alloy wheels maybe as mentioned or maybe a Chrome Grill or how about some new Alloy Pedels :bannana: LOL

I'm sure your enjoying the car just as it is for now though :rock:

Originally posted by Ian B Walker
By the way who can spot what needs changing?

Clear corner conversion perhaps?

I can also highly recommend a wurzelholz/leather steering wheel - does wonders for the interior. By the way, what is your interior finished in?

--
Antony

Nope, sorry try looking at the front door lock, different from the back. Groan need another lock set at £175 :crazy:

And by the way interior is cloth. Will post pics of it in the morning after I have changed the water pump. Yes, ok, I am picky but I cant stand anything dribbling out of the engine. Someone suggested Barseal..............as if??

Steering wheel, alloys, chrome surrounds round the gear lever etc, pedals and anything else have been thought of but have to seek approval from higher authority (if I can get her out of the car)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom