DLR W209 CLK an option.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

topdown

Car
E500
This may have been noted before but I got one of these Smart boxes for remote control of the cab top and as well as working as advertised it gives the option of DLR of the Dipped Headlights or the fogs. The fogs as DLR look quite good and even with the headlights on Auto the fogs go off when the lights come on. Installed in 15 mins and can be set up on the Dash as well as the whole box switched off for service visits or worry that someone who uses the car will open the top in the garage.

A bit pricy but worth it.

This may have been noted before but I got one of these Smart boxes for remote control of the cab top and as well as working as advertised it gives the option of DLR of the Dipped Headlights or the fogs. The fogs as DLR look quite good and even with the headlights on Auto the fogs go off when the lights come on. Installed in 15 mins and can be set up on the Dash as well as the whole box switched off for service visits or worry that someone who uses the car will open the top in the garage.

A bit pricy but worth it.

What box?

Didn't the CLK cabrio have a remote roof anyway if you held down the remote buttons? I know our 2009 one had.

S

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom