Do a stance my cls

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gunning

MB Enthusiast
Car
CLS55 AMG, 560SEL, 800BHP Rothmans 911 / Range Rover
I'm in 2 minds, I know some of you may not like this. So I've had my cls a month or so and I've got the itch to stance it on a serious set of wheels. 19" x 10J rear running a 26 offset 8.5j et 22 ish 3sdm 0.06 highly polish wheel I would go with fat tyres not stretched as I'm not into the skinny little tyres Try and find a rentec lowering module (did have one for the 55 when I had it) Hmmmm do I don't i???

Last edited:
If you do, sell your wheels to Killahertz.

Don't the wheels you have look lovely.

I'd keep my wheels to return it to standard

I'm not sure if you have seen this thread or not, but ive been following it
Stanced CLS Gallery.

I think done right, they look great stanced and I do like the SDM's 0.06, I was planning on putting them on my mk5 golf at some point!

DanMorgan said:
I'm not sure if you have seen this thread or not, but ive been following it Stanced CLS Gallery. I think done right, they look great stanced and I do like the SDM's 0.06, I was planning on putting them on my mk5 golf at some point!

Thanks for that, I remember seeing it when he first bought it. I mean he's done a great job and done it right. For me his is too low, I like my cars to ride perfectly on the top of the tyres.

To me, the CLS is such a great design it doesn't really need much modding! With mine, I just changed the wheels to the facelift 18s and was happy at that! Wouldn't have minded the facelift grille too, but never got round to doing it.

bpsorrel-albums-bpsorrel-s-cars-picture6612-cls-gone-but-not-forgotten.jpg

To me, the CLS is such a great design it doesn't really need much modding! With mine, I just changed the wheels to the facelift 18s and was happy at that! Wouldn't have minded the facelift grille too, but never got round to doing it.

The beauty of the renntech module is the ability to adjust the height mm at a time on the fly and have it sit differently at different speeds on demand.

I'm not a fan of "stanced" cars as they usually sit on the floor but I do think most cars ride a little too high as standard.

I say go for it.

I would

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom