Do all recent cars have phone prep?? What is needed??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

horsesuitedfool

Car
C63 AMG Saloon & GL550
My girlfriend is picking up her C220 CDI Coupe this weekend 56 plate but I didn’t see a phone ariel on the back in the pic, do you know if they all have phone prep and just need a connector for the armrest etc or could there be more to it?? Cheers...

My girlfriend is picking up her C220 CDI Coupe this weekend 56 plate but I didn’t see a phone ariel on the back in the pic, do you know if they all have phone prep and just need a connector for the armrest etc or could there be more to it?? Cheers...

On the 203 series phone preparation is an option. So if the aerial isn't there it's unlikely to have it.

I'm sure I've seen some vehicles with the genuine aerial that don't have any phone prep.

On the 203 series phone preparation is an option. So if the aerial isn't there it's unlikely to have it.

I'm sure I've seen some vehicles with the genuine aerial that don't have any phone prep.

Thats annoying then! No phone prep, so i guess its probably easier to put a parrot kit into it then and a heck of a lot cheaper......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom