Do I have the rarest engine builder ever??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ScottyC63

Car
C63 AMG
I know there have been plenty of threads about these but no matter where I search, even AMG private lounge, I cannot find this guy or fully make out what it says. Has anybody else got this engine builder or know what it says. Rather strange how some names pop up everywhere and some are so rare. Thanks in advance.

image-2834311174.jpg

A few AMG engine builders have refused to have their name/bio on the AMG Private lounge website.
My engine was built by Andreas Messer but no mention of him any where.

Mines is Rolf something and he's not on the AMG lounge list or anywhere either, I cant seem to find any other info either.

They are probably ghost AMG engine builders.

whitenemesis said:
A few AMG engine builders have refused to have their name/bio on the AMG Private lounge website. My engine was built by Andreas Messer but no mention of him any where.
I know that all engineers names are not on the private lounge page but I get nothing at all off a google search, typing in all possible names it could be. When I search yours I at least found some info from other forums and people with the same engine plate. Just nothing at all for mine.

It reads like Almir Dzuzdanovic to me. I found his Facebook profile. In the garage setting too:

1491677_266128266902807_3057590357889455485_n.jpg

Alx said:
It reads like Almir Dzuzdanovic to me. I found his Facebook profile. In the garage setting too:
Haha! I think this plate belongs to that lad!

image-675121381.jpg

I've found my builder although there were two of them.
Let me introduce you to Fritz und Hans working hard as the Foreman is watching closely!

welding%20robotics.jpg

A quick email to the private lounge, all sorted

image-1292025416.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom