Do I know you??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wu56Shoozz

MB Enthusiast
You'll need a passport to get over the Wall..
Car
MB Vito 111CDi / W203 C Class Saloon 320CDi Avantgarde
So you may think I'm a grumpy sod or I'm anti social or what - I don't really car but whats pi$$in' me off right now is the people that Stare... I've never met you before, so I definitely don't know you, so why are you doing it?? I keep checking that I haven't left my flies open or the inevitable spilled or dribbled something on my clothes (Usually Tomato Sauce) ..but I sit outside, at the missus work for instance and they come out the main gate at finishing time and STARE IN MY FREAKIN' VAN its not just one but 3 or 4 people... instead of looking where they're driving.. for my left testicle, I wished I could develop "Samatha's" technique outta Bewitched (a 60's TV Series) and wiggle my nose and stick up a brick wall or a lamp post in their way. Even on foot , they have to walk passed the van and stare in to see what I'm doin' (usually watching a video on my phone) WHY??
It happened again with a guy at a mini roundabout, he didn't have right of way coming from my left, but again as he goes around the roundabout he's STARING into the car.. now I know he's done wrong, but do I care NOPE, but there it is .. that challenging "Stare" at you as if "What? What's your problem...

It happens walking down the street too.. the inevitable looking at their phone, and when you try to get out of "Their" way.. they stare at you as if "Well are you going to move, cos's I'm coming through.."
I have a group of kids 12/13 ish and as they pass my drive way guess what?? Yup they stand and freakin' stare..

I must be old school, but I was taught not to stare, you would have a red weal on the back of yer leg if you did.. where did that go?? That would stop it..

Bottom Line is this:

DID YOUR PARENTS NOT TEACH YOU NOT TO STARE?

Rant over!

Last edited:
You might look like somebody famous?

For the inevitable shopping mall collisions, go when it's quiet or just look away, don't stare at them, and keep walking. If that isn't working look away and change course for a direct hit, that works an absolute treat. Better still add a beer belly and bounce them off.
If they want to have a chat tell them you're "sorry but keep left and use your indicator" and keep walking.

Nope, not that lucky..:-( (Pending of course what side you take ...)

People have no courtesy anymore

It could be because you are so good looking Dave, everyone wants a look :dk: lol :D

Are you sure someone has not stuck a sticker at the back as a joke which says "LOOK AT ME!!!"

Are you sure you’re not just paranoid?

Maybe wearing the Anneka Rice-esque yellow jump suit has some bearing on it.

Ohh, did I just say that out loud? :oops:

Sadly, I find that when some one stares at me what they are actually doing is staring at somebody behind me :oops:
What's worse is when they walk toward me and wave and I wave back, only for them to walk straight past me ...

F%5k it, this thread has me going, I never get looked at, I feel invisible now, insignificant...where's that yellow suit ,they'll see me NOW!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom