Do not like AMG 4-pipe Exhaust

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Car
CLK500, MGF VVC(NOS) sub13s 1/4... Boring 4 door...
It looks okay on some of the more sporty wide models however is it just me or does it look to much on some others?

RichieRuss2000 said:
It looks okay on some of the more sporty wide models however is it just me or does it look to much on some others?

Hi Richie,
I really like the look of the 4 exhaust AMG. What models do you think are not suited?

Regards,
John

It looks the business and is now the AMG trademark (this mod is not cheap either... and is most likely to only be seen on the original AMGs now).

Flash

It the dogs danglies. Just look at Maff's :D :D

No too jealous honest.

I reckon it looks fab :cool: :rock:

Pure Class,

CL-back.jpg

its wikid it makes a car look so much more powerfull and aggresive. cant have a dud on one side though like some.

i was gonna put twin dtm on either side of my w202

Sorry been away a couple of days! I agree that on the larger sporty cars (SL, CL) it looks great particularly on Maffs where the rear fender balances it very nicely and where I’d admit it looks fantastic... however on some of the smaller cars it looks more like a stick on hang down boy racer job which doesn't visually balance with the luxury image of the mainstream car...

RichieRuss2000 said:
Sorry been away a couple of days! I agree that on the larger sporty cars (SL, CL) it looks great particularly on Maffs where the rear fender balances it very nicely and where I’d admit it looks fantastic... however on some of the smaller cars it looks more like a stick on hang down boy racer job which doesn't visually balance with the luxury image of the mainstream car...

I can agree with that.

The C55 AMG quads look superb (but it would be fair to say that the C55 would fall under the "smaller" category as you have referred to. Saw a C55 on Sunday which has now influenced my decision to have one in the near future :) Better to hav the "real thing then a sheep in wolves clothing" as someone pointed out in the AMG badge thread.

Flash

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom