Do the washing up?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

brucemillar

MB Enthusiast
Car
C55 AMG Wagon - W124 300te 4matic Wagon - BMW 4.8is X5 E53 - SWB Pajero 3.5 V6 24v
She still moans.

What's a bloke got to do.

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

Last edited:
Stick it in the dishwasher? :dk:

:D:D

That's why a woman has smaller feet than men, so they can get closer too the sink

Well....(and is true) my friends wife threw a wobbly when he washed his mountain bike in their shower. I was to afraid to ask if she was upset about the shower of the fact that he used her scrubber for the tricky to get a bits.

Quick update. Having cleaned the rocker cover, then stripped it with paint stripper and sanded it (not in the sink). It still looks pretty rough. Off to the Media Blasters now :^)

The moan is inevitable, it's a woman thing. After all, God gave them orgasms so they could moan even when enjoying themselves!:D:D

I find this makes life a lot easier in certain situations at home.

14357d1239966969-how-control-woman-copy-npw_w4342_control_a_woman%5B1%5D.jpg

Where can I buy one of those??? Do they actually work??? In 41 years of marriage I've never found anything that does what that beast claims to do!!

Nice picture, reminds me of the time I had my moped engine in my bedroom, mother was trying to do lunch, the old chap was soldering on the hob, mum went to the oven and found a crank case from my brothers PE175, then went to the freezer to get a bag of peas and found his crank chilling off to drop back into the bearings.
It was then the 'get out of my kitchen' started .

Nice picture, reminds me of the time I had my moped engine in my bedroom, mother was trying to do lunch, the old chap was soldering on the hob, mum went to the oven and found a crank case from my brothers PE175, then went to the freezer to get a bag of peas and found his crank chilling off to drop back into the bearings.
It was then the 'get out of my kitchen' started .

Did you ride the moped up the stairs like in Animal House?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom