Do these dent kits really work?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
15 reviews on there so worth reading them as they are specifically about that kit.

There are mixed reviews to be honest. I may leave it and pay a professional. :(

Can anyone recommend a good dent remover in Middx/ Watford that is reasonably priced?

Thanks

dokalj

yes these dent kits are good but you have to full knowledge about it that how to use it.

yes these dent kits are good but you have to full knowledge about it that how to use it.

When you say 'good', do you mean they work and remove the entire dent or 'good' in the sense that they are cheap and improve the dent 65-70%?

The success of these often depends on whether the metal has been stretched or kinked. There is also the hair drier freezer mix technique which seems to sometimes work on large shallow depressions provided the metal has not been kinked.[YOUTUBE]ILVWPzO_swY&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

I used to straighten Frigates like that. Very effective if you understand the mechanism at work and work with it - not against it.

love it! any idea where i can get one of those erfing great magnets??

Thanks all for your suggestions.

Like 'martyz' where can I get the magnets from?

I don't think the compressed air will work on the small dent I have on the wheel arch :(

Thanks

dokalj

I've got 4 dents that were that cold air dent size. time for another saturday project!!!

its hit and miss.. I have a kit and used it on some cars.. it has on occasion worked but really cant be bothered to get it out to try now..

I use the hot glue gun though!

its hit and miss.. I have a kit and used it on some cars.. it has on occasion worked but really cant be bothered to get it out to try now..

I use the hot glue gun though!

Thanks Jay.

I understand. I've already got a glue gun.....I would have two if I bought it.

dokalj

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom