Do you believe in time travel?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I think that's how people start to die, find yourself a corner and defend it till you drop might be better...??

Which is more likely, time travellers messing with the past or aliens messing with the present?
And which is more worrying?

Are you implying that we should go back in time and prevent the aliens from landing?

the-simpsons-disney-fox.jpg

‘The Simpsons’ Predicted Disney’s Acquisition of Fox Almost 20 Years Ago

Are you implying that we should go back in time and prevent the aliens from landing?

The aliens have landed???
shocked-smiley-emoticon.gif

I'd be focusing on the megaliths rather than the time travel, you can't verify time travel so easily - you have to believe what others tell you. Where-as, with the megalith anomaly you certainly can start to verify the facts around them by yourself, e.g. why does the original build height of Khufu from bedrock to tip X the number of seconds in a day = the polar diameter [or radius, don't remember] of earth....? Why is Ramses II face statue at Luxor a perfect mirror image of itself to 2 thou and so on. Try getting to the bottom of those questions first, then move on to time travel...??

As for teleportation, I think they are doing this with atoms, or bits of atoms over 70 odd kms on the Canary Islands - could be wrong though.
Time travel
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Megalithic and asteroid impact

Sent from my EDI-AL10 using Tapatalk

Graham and Randall are worth listening to based on what they have achieved in their careers so far, the other two, I got to 3 mins.

If you want to get a bit closer to the truth try Carl Munck [do your own research on his background] - not for everybody so be careful. The more we discover the more I realize Carl was often correct and he wasn't selling books on the subject as a principal source of income. If you want to cross reference his work try The Atlantis Blueprint. If Einstein himself wasn't a believer and hadn't tried very hard to get the man some research funds, I would not have taken it very seriously, the more you read the more you realise the location of megaliths is as mysterious as the megalith itself.

I have a cousin who is a Quantum Mechanic, on string theory he says you can't prove or disprove it. Doesn't mean it's real. His world is not entirely convinced - yet.

With all of this stuff look for the ways you can verify what is being discussed if you can't verify it leave it alone is my position.

I some times wonder about the Large Hadron Collider. It sort of just appeared, not literally it took 10 years to build but with little fan fare outside of the science community. it has a 17 mile circumference and is almost 600 feet underground FFS, and 'they' built it 'hoping' it would give answers to questions most of us don't understand. That's a lot of construction built on a whim.

The conspiracy theorists are having a great time with it. :banana:

I thought Back To The Future was a documentary series... ;)

If you want to get a bit closer to the truth try Carl Munck [do your own research on his background] -.....

the more you read the more you realise the location of megaliths is as mysterious as the megalith itself.

Very convincing Carl is, but im not sure he is not another person grasping to prove connections that might not really exist.

The two that really get me are the theories that the pyramids were once power stations before being repurposed as tombs; and the lost technologies we may once have possessed. The pyramids for example imho cannot have been built in the way or when we currently have deciphered. These are supporting my own realisations that our current human race has amnesia not just going back a few thousand years before records began, but that we may be version 2, 3 or more..... When the great library was destroyed, what did really lose?

Yep.

Did you know the base perimeter of Khufu X half the number of seconds in a day = the circumference of Earth at the Equator.

And just in case you thought that was coincidence half the perimeter of the base is the distance the Earth turns at the Equator in 1 second.

So here you have a megalith that describes the polar diameter of earth, the circumference at the equator, the rotational velocity, the centre of the earth's land mass, where the north ad south poles are, the speed of light just to name a few facts, with out getting into the meter, Pi or the square on the hypotenuse, 3,4,5 triangles or squaring the circle - all of which were solved AFTER Khufu was built, supposardly. And we think it is a tomb. FFS how dumb do you need to be before you realise something else is up. the Kings were buried in the valley of the Kings by the way.
Power station I have a lot of time for Chris Dunn but haven't got that far, too many unknowns for me to fully support the power station position, but the rest of what I have mentioned is irrefutable.

As for Carl clutching - not chance, see here at 45:30 & 1:08:30

Do some research on those sites, maybe start with the Dogon people who told NASA where to find Cirius B, the dark star that you can't see.

When you forget about Greenwich being the prime meridian and replace that with Giza.... Get the Atlantis Blue print out, then you will understand how teenagers in the US are finding ancient lost cities in the Jungle from their desk top, for they know exactly where to look - as did Carl years earlier.

Clearly somebody measured this planet with incredible accuracy thousands of years BC and encoded that information in stone for us to read - if only we knew how. And now we do.

We still have some documents that survived the library destruction, the Dead Sea Scrolls which have never been fully translated or published, do your research on those, and the Sumarian cuniform tablets, Ooooo the stories they tell without having to cross reference to The Book of Enoch.....Where are they going.... They are going to measure!

It is all there in black and white you just have to know how to read.

Last edited:
And have the time! I get to listen to podcasts as I commute in the car so any list of good ones to listen too would be highly appreciated .

So here you have a megalith that describes the polar diameter of earth, the circumference at the equator, the rotational velocity, the centre of the earth's land mass, where the north ad south poles are, the speed of light just to name a few facts, with out getting into the meter, Pi or the square on the hypotenuse, 3,4,5 triangles or squaring the circle - all of which were solved AFTER Khufu was built, supposardly. And we think it is a tomb. FFS how dumb do you need to be before you realise something else is up. the Kings were buried in the valley of the Kings by the way.
Clearly somebody measured this planet with incredible accuracy thousands of years BC and encoded that information in stone for us to read - if only we knew how. And now we do.

Seems a lot of trouble to go to putting all that information in blocks of stone, then just leaving it to weather for a few thousand years, doesn't it? FFS how dumb was that...

Of course I believe in time travel. I didn't used to, but I came back from the future and told myself it was real, so it obviously is/was/will be...

Last edited:
As a commuter on South East trains. I can tell you that time travel is happening now. On many of my commutes, the train arrives when it fancies. Departs at random times and on some occasions I find myself back where I started before I started.

Yes those timetable planners go to amazing extremes to avoid any use of the word “delayed” or “compensation”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems a lot of trouble to go to putting all that information in blocks of stone, then just leaving it to weather for a few thousand years, doesn't it? FFS how dumb was that...

Of course I believe in time travel. I didn't used to, but I came back from the future and told myself it was real, so it obviously is/was/will be...

If you are asking how dumb the Egyptians are, why don't you ask them.

Duplicate post deleted. (I tried to go back in time to avoid posting it in the first place, but when I got there I was out, so I couldn't. However, I will have read the post-it note I left for myself by now, so am probably going to delete this post too a few minutes ago).

You're not an Egyptian are you...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom