Do you believe in time travel?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
If time travel is possible MB would have fitted flux capacitors to my CL

How much time (no pun intended) do people have on their hands to genuinely try and prove this sort of thing?

One of our old salesmen was into all this schtick, said 200ft tall lizards built the pyramids, they dug the sand/limestone (whatever it was) up at a quarry 100 mile down the road and hoiked it to where they are now.

I said to him, “how does this help you hit your numbers this month?” and got no reply.

He was gone within four weeks.

What I have described is verifiable by yourself [if you want] and quite profound, what the salesman was on about didn't sound particularly factual or verifiable. There's lots of purple felt dresses and dangling crystals in this area, the trick it to avoid that BS.

People spend lifetimes looking into this stuff, people who do not need to be on the treadmill - why, I am not really sure, but the root of all religions is a good start - orr and the truth, the God honest truth about Human origins. Not for everybody - so perhaps somebody might tell me where and why a 40 000 km E55 AMG is spitting out a petrol smell in the cabin.

Last edited:
These two pictures should describe to you exactly how dumb they were. If you have ever made anything in your life it will be plainly obvious to you, look at those stones REAL closely - 20 years they reckon...

And before any smarty tells me they are not from the same pyramid but the next one over, I know, but the essentials are exactly the same.

Attachments

• building_blocks_great_pyramid_600.jpg
    building_blocks_great_pyramid_600.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 29
  • 12547602_458366374361336_587559441_n.jpg
    12547602_458366374361336_587559441_n.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 28
These two pictures should describe to you exactly how dumb they were. If you have ever made anything in your life it will be plainly obvious to you, look at those stones REAL closely - 20 years they reckon...

I've climbed two of the pyramids at Giza, and another, although much less refined, at Saqqara. And these things are quite incredible. As you walk up close to them, they just get bigger and bigger and the feeling of majesty is immense. You get the impression, that whoever built them were very different from modern Egyptians. Makes a mockery when you think of it that, we can't seem to build buildings that last much more than 20 years these days.

So these unknowns built gigantic pyramids with millions of tons of stone, incorporating masses of data in their dimensions, then went to great lengths to persuade the locals that they were in fact tombs, then just left them there in the desert? FFS, how dumb is that...

Perhaps they did the same for the Mayan, Incan, and other pyramid-building civilisations, but used different designs and omitted the secret dimensions aspects?

Go on, tell me you're just coat-trailing; surely you don't actually believe all this? If you do, I think we're going to have to agree to disagree...

In so far as a power station is concerned. I know pink granite is piezoelectric, I know the pink granite blocks in the Kings Chamber are fitted together so closely you could mistake the joints for electrical connections i.e. no gap, low resistance, no sparking. I know earth vibrates in space, it is not silent it makes a noise, at F sharp I think. I know if you play F sharp in the King's Chamber loud enough it WILL vibrate those pink granite blocks - I know when they vibrate they generate electricity. I know sandstone and gypsum do not conduct electricity as well as pink granite but have their on electrical characteristics - insulators. I know the footprint of the pyramids is huge compared to the Kings Chamber. There is almost certainly an acoustic function and very possibly an associated electric function going on in that King's Chamber at least.
The pink granite blocks weigh up to 70 tonnes and they were brought 500 miles to site from memory - why pick that stone?

So these unknowns built gigantic pyramids with millions of tons of stone, incorporating masses of data in their dimensions, then went to great lengths to persuade the locals that they were in fact tombs, then just left them there in the desert? FFS, how dumb is that...

Perhaps they did the same for the Mayan, Incan, and other pyramid-building civilisations, but used different designs and omitted the secret dimensions aspects?

Go on, tell me you're just coat-trailing; surely you don't actually believe all this? If you do, I think we're going to have to agree to disagree...

The burden of proof is for you to prove us wrong certainly not the other way round now, there is just too much hard scientific evidence to discount it. And in case you thought all this died out years ago.....
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

OK he is annoyingly squeeky, but he is an Architect and that is not an easy qualification to achieve, obviously not dumb. :):)

Tell me what part exactly from what I have said do you struggle with....?

As for the other civilizations their monuments/artifacts are also stuffed with information in code and that is before we get onto the DNA of the elongated skulls in South America or the fusing of chromosomes....

One issue I have with theories about aliens or time travellers is the 'how else' argument.

I am happy to accept evidence for such visits. But I find it difficult to accpet the argument 'how else did they build the pyramids' or 'how else did the Easter Island heads got there'.

My answer would be that I don't know.... but the number of possibilities is infinite.

Perhaps these were aliens, or time travellers, or gods, or magic, or they were just very clever people etc etc.

So to my mind if we see a big stone that we can't understand how it got there, it does not logically follow that a large shiny metal sphere landed in a cloud of dust and three martians in space suits got out and lifted the stone then placed it where it is now.

Agree, it is not necessarily Aliens that did this.

Here is the best video on how physically they were built i.e. the procedure for placing the stones. This method has received constructibility analysis buy the people who make nuke power stations, it is possible that they were built this way, it stacks up logically, and now or over the last few months or so they have re-done the void analyses... I have a lot of time for Pierre, he went out on his own, resigned from his job and nailed it!! Should make him a Kiwi. :):)

The burden of proof is for you to prove us wrong

When you say 'us', you exclude the vast majority of the human race. You believe it; we don't.

I'm with the majority. None of this guff is 'proven' by anybody, as you should realise. It is all hypothesising, and few in the scientific community give it much credence. Perhaps I'm over-endowed with common sense; nor do I.

There is much we don't understand in the world, and many hypotheses of what the explanations might be; this is just such a hypothesis. It may be right, but few are disciples. Time will tell whether we were all pig-headed fools not to see what is so obvious, or you were harmless crackpots.

I don't know about time travel, but here is proof of Deja Vu

Like it? I LOVE it, but how do you do it?

Hey Bof I really like the way you make yourself so convincing but are so wrong. 1 & 1 is 2 right? Or is it something else in your world Height times no of seconds in a day = diameter of earth, simple, and so on. Unless you in your infinite wisdom know better and I am sure you think you do. Dogon people drugged Nasa and stole their secrets and and and - nutter.

I've got some purple dresses here do you want to try them on for size, also have some nice ear rings in silicon crystal, you know what do to with them boy. Put them in your fuel tank makes your car go faster.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ted
If time travel was possible, the past and present would be overrun with bloody tourists from the future....
As I haven't seen any lately, it patently can't be done.

ANOTHER BIT OF HISTORY
Occam's razor
(also Ockham's razor; Latin: lex parsimoniae "law of parsimony") is a problem-solving principle that, when presented with competing hypothetical answers to a problem, one should select the one that makes the fewest assumptions. The idea is attributed to William of Ockham (c. 1287–1347), who was an English Franciscan friar, scholastic philosopher, and theologian.
In science, Occam's razor is used as a heuristic guide in the development of theoretical models, rather than as a rigorous arbiter between candidate models. In the scientific method, Occam's razor is not considered an irrefutable principle of logic or a scientific result; the preference for simplicity in the scientific method is based on the falsifiability criterion. For each accepted explanation of a phenomenon, there may be an extremely large, perhaps even incomprehensible, number of possible and more complex alternatives. Since one can always burden failing explanations with ad hoc hypotheses to prevent them from being falsified, simpler theories are preferable to more complex ones because they are more testable.

A heuristic technique (/hjʊəˈrɪstɪk/; Ancient Greek: εὑρίσκω, "find" or "discover"), often called simply a heuristic, is any approach to problem solving, learning, or discovery that employs a practical method not guaranteed to be optimal or perfect, but sufficient for the immediate goals. Where finding an optimal solution is impossible or impractical, heuristic methods can be used to speed up the process of finding a satisfactory solution. Heuristics can be mental shortcuts that ease the cognitive load of making a decision. Examples of this method include using a rule of thumb, an educated guess, an intuitive judgment, guesstimate, stereotyping, profiling, or common sense.

Well you tell that to Einstein, Newton, Leonardo and countless others, they were all in behind this to the hilt and for good reason.

Keep looking at it grober you for one are smart enough to be able to differentiate between those phenomenon and reality.

Attachments

• P1010638.JPG
    P1010638.JPG
    619.8 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Well you tell that to Einstein, Newton, Leonardo and countless others, they were all in behind this to the hilt and for good reason.

Glad that you keep an open mind about such things.

Thinking more on Einstein. Wondering what more he would have discovered had the world been longer blessed with his presence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom