Do you currently have a V8 AMG engine in your vehicle?

Select your current V8 AMG engine

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

badgx

MB Enthusiast
Car
Mercedes e55
Do you currently have a V8 AMG engine in your vehicle? If so which engine do you have? Let's see the current trend 🙂

Might be useful to add M178 and M152 to the poll as we have some GT and SLK 55 owners on the forum too.
Thanks for pointing that out👍 I've just tried adding but the edit button is not showing at the bottom of my post. Usually you can edit and make changes.

Hopefully a moderator can assist and add the 2 engines 🙏

None of them.....yet!

The CLK430 is still a great car, a lovely retro V8 daily 👍🏼
I grew up with w202 chassis, always aspired towards owing one with the m113. I still have an amazing pile of c43 brochures and even mercedes enthusiast magazines featuring owners c43. Its an awesome whip even by today's standards in my opinion 👌

I grew up with w202 chassis, always aspired towards owing one with the m113. I still have an amazing pile of c43 brochures and even mercedes enthusiast magazines featuring owners c43. Its an awesome whip even by today's standards in my opinion 👌
Me too, when I started as a Mercedes apprentice tech at 16, the C43 was the one I lusted after the most. It took 20 years but I got there eventually 😀

It made its fame in the film romeo must die 😃

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Oh, go on then

y4mY7wlnFjQQSh6X6kpgfb-3d8a60hSpvYmFrOkAoXNWit1UdXshD2FAjkBe72PqKXKh2sfp4PRX6QpYf29FPOs0EKK3pNCnkJOYkqSVvoB94RW6HxknUq1s1z6sztCZwEx_ez53X9CgdCDcECUMHpEhQhwcyEHohRpU2N295-Ah41PUJa5VuyQBHG81Iy-ycin

Thanks @Koolvin 👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom