Do you drive a black Mercedes?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dizz

Car
CLK320 (w209)
Did you have a heated conversation with a middle aged woman and her frail 92 year old mother in Brooklands M&S car park last week?
Did you shout at the woman and say she was trying to con you and that you hadn’t reversed into the front of her parked car?
Did you refuse to get out to see the damage you had caused claiming that you couldn’t have hit anything as your parking sensor hadn’t made a noise even though your car was still in contact with her car?
Did you then do a dishonourable thing and drive off into the sunset without swapping details.
YES?....THEN I SUGGEST YOU PM ME ASAP AS I NEED TO HAVE A WORD!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Alcohol stimulated recall?

As shots go, this is a long one!

Yep I know [emoji3]

It’s been a busy week and this has been bugging me.

No chance to get his number and left with two deep scratches and a small dent on the front bumper, but his attitude is what’s pissed me off, shouting out his window at two women when he knows his cocked up.

Sorry rant over.......

Why didn’t they note his reg plate? Can you not ask the carpark operator if any CCTV cameras have recorded it?

Giving black Mercedes drivers a bad name, was it an AMG [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

i drive a black mercedes...but that's where the similarity ends, wasn't anywhere near brooklands M&S. But sounds like a bit of a t**t whoever the guy was, hope you find him

You shouldn't have told him that you don't have his number. Even if he reads this, the git won't get in touch, because he knows you can't trace him.

Yes to one no to other four, terrible but all to common behaviour from the driver, courtesy manners and simple respect becoming rarer and car park dents and scuffs more prevalent, all very sad really.

Fess up you scoundrel! :mad:

Reactions: 219
courtesy manners and simple respect becoming rarer and car park dents and scuffs more prevalent, all very sad really

Agreed, sad times really, also another reason i never take the merc for the weekly shopping.

Too many insecure blokes about happy to bully women.

Talk to the store and get the CCTV image.

Reactions: 219
The Mercedes parking sensors really are a crash notification system rather than warning, really poor at being reactive. No excuse though.

Did you have a heated conversation with a middle aged woman and her frail 92 year old mother in Brooklands M&S car park last week?
Did you shout at the woman and say she was trying to con you and that you hadn’t reversed into the front of her parked car?
Did you refuse to get out to see the damage you had caused claiming that you couldn’t have hit anything as your parking sensor hadn’t made a noise even though your car was still in contact with her car?
Did you then do a dishonourable thing and drive off into the sunset without swapping details.
YES?....THEN I SUGGEST YOU PM ME ASAP AS I NEED TO HAVE A WORD!

CCTV ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom