Do you have to have Red seat belts?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DRIVER200

Car
C43 AMG Estate
Does anyone know whether you have to have the Red seat belts when you spec a AMG car or can you opt for Black? :thumb:

Should say in the options book.
I specced black ones for my A45 as a no cost change, but it still turned up with red ones.
As the car was a company lease , no-one cared a fig about sorting it out.

I actually wanted to spec red ones on my C63s but they only did black or grey. Go figure.

The last car I owned with red seat belts was an MG Metro in the '80's:eek:....or was that my braces:dk:;)

You can convert red seat belts to black using black shoe polish :D

Does anyone know whether you have to have the Red seat belts when you spec a AMG car or can you opt for Black? :thumb:

We can change your belts to whatever colour you choose (within reason!).

Prices are very very reasonable.

The only downside is you cant drive the car whilst the belts are being changed.

The last car I owned with red seat belts was an MG Metro in the '80's:eek:....or was that my braces:dk:;)

Me too, Metro Turbo.....the seat belts were about the only things I never had an issue with.

Dislike coloured seat belts though........

RR

Not from Mercedes at point of order as I tried.

If you change them to grey on the 'interior options' list it then automatically defaults to a grey interior.

We also tried in the dealership and it was a no.

Personal choice I guess but I really like them now as they fit in with the red stitching.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom