Do you own more than 1 Merc?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I've owned 2 Alfetta saloons, my missus had a 156 a few years ago as well.. the early Alfa's you needed double jointed ankles to use the pedals 😬😬😬
Haha! I know you’re not a petrol head until you’ve had an Alfa apparently… I must give one a try!

I’ve looked at estates so often. They would really suit what I need, but a V8 might be pushing it!

I do low miles and live in the ULEZ so petrol makes sense. V8 petrol more so.

But these cars also suit the big diesels - a 350 CDI would be great, especially with a Brabus chip.

Back in the day, Chris Harris ran a 211 320 or 350 on Air with a D4 and said it was all the car he needed.

I do low miles and live in the ULEZ so petrol makes sense. V8 petrol more so.

But these cars also suit the big diesels - a 350 CDI would be great, especially with a Brabus chip.

Back in the day, Chris Harris ran a 211 320 or 350 on Air with a D4 and said it was all the car he needed.
Sounds awesome and some diesels can get quite punchy with a bit of a tweak!

They are in my signature, but some pics…

SLK and old w203 just visible

Other SLK, proper one ;)

ML

CLK

C Class

E Class

Yes, I’m distinctly unwell…
I think you are distinctly brilliant! And I have to say I love them all. Lovely SLK’s but I once owned a CLK 230k Avantgarde in the same colour as yours with grey interior, but a coupe. It was years ago and no one my age at the time should have had such a nice car. I was 20 years old, but it was my pride and joy. I loved it and that colour is just stunning. When it’s fully detailed up out in the sunshine. Lovely! Thank you for sharing 🙏🏼

I think you are distinctly brilliant! And I have to say I love them all. Lovely SLK’s but I once owned a CLK 230k Avantgarde in the same colour as yours with grey interior, but a coupe. It was years ago and no one my age at the time should have had such a nice car. I was 20 years old, but it was my pride and joy. I loved it and that colour is just stunning. When it’s fully detailed up out in the sunshine. Lovely! Thank you for sharing 🙏🏼
I used to have a quartz blue CLK320 coupe with orion grey interior, but my wife always said the interior had a cold feel about it. My cabrio is a 430 v8 with quite a rare siam beige interior. Quartz blue is my all time favourite 208 colour.

I used to have a quartz blue CLK320 coupe with orion grey interior, but my wife always said the interior had a cold feel about it. My cabrio is a 430 v8 with quite a rare siam beige interior. Quartz blue is my all time favourite 208 colour.
It’s stunning it really is! Oh man! The more of peoples care I see on this forum the more nuts I know I am about Mercedes. Thank you for sharing. Really lovely to see your cars and chat about them. I bet that CLK with a V8 is a joy!

The first CLK Cabrio I saw was a quartz blue with grey interior. Great combo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom