Do you own more than 1 Merc?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Can I have your address so I can come steal that S211? Miss mine.....
I’d like to let you have it, i know you miss yours. Sadly it’s such a great car I’m not able to part with it. One sunday a month I slog down to Rye and back to visit an elderly aunt. Of all the cars, I always pick the 211 for that lengthy trip. Such a comfortable place to be. Like driving your front room from your favourite armchair.

It wears a different plate now to the one in that pic, in case you were looking it up ;) It’s wearing M12 XXC now

A relative of mine has a W124 estate, the tailgate hinge brackets are rusted through so I'm trying to source some replacement rear arches to harvest some replacements. I'm having to build up permission to post in the 'Wanted' section first though - slightly tiresome!

View attachment 127614

Just the two MB at the moment. I always like to have an even number of a particular brand, and generation etc. The red Mitsubishi in the background is one of two identical Lancers. I'm a bit of a hoarder and things often get silly and I have to sell a few. I once had a collection of six Shogun's! I've recently sold two MG's and two Rovers Inc a tomcat, so a W202 Diesel and C208 CLK55 would be nice in my collection. If I was to find a Pre-facelift R129 V12 I would probably have to pair it up with a C140 600.
I once managed to accumulate 27 cars but it's not that much fun as you can't enjoy them.
View attachment 127615View attachment 127616
Love them!

It wears a different plate now to the one in that pic, in case you were looking it up ;) It’s wearing M12 XXC now
I know, I've already cased the joint (guess who used to watch The Sweeney) :banana: :banana:

full
Been looking for some time to update our ForTwo to the 453 Brabus Convertible Exclusive …. Hen’s teeth !

Been looking for some time to update our ForTwo to the 453 Brabus Convertible Exclusive …. Hen’s teeth !
Nice choice and yes very rare in the 453 generation. I have a soft spot for both Smart and Brabus so putting the two together is perfect for me.

Just the two - X218 CLS500 Shooting Brake and 1990 W202 C200, both in deep red with cream leather and mirror-image number plates. The matching colour schemes are coincidental.

Just one Mercedes at the moment. I must say going from an S600 to this made me appreciate the S class even more. I thought I was bored of that car but I do miss it sometimes.
I needed a little run around...... It's better than what my wife suggested, Renault Megane 😁....... The CLK200 Kompressor feels very slow

Last edited:
It IS very slow.....that's the ONLY reason I sold my one. My 2.0 diesel Alfa is 2 seconds faster to 60. I loved the rest of it....especially as mine was a 6 speed manual with staggered AMG wheels. Interior build was superb.....not so much as a squeak at 150,000 miles. Great cars if you are not in a rush!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom