Do you own more than 1 Merc?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
full
But you have given away your location, which must be Redroof. Maybe it's moved from Cornwall to the Midlands:dk:

It IS very slow.....that's the ONLY reason I sold my one. My 2.0 diesel Alfa is 2 seconds faster to 60. I loved the rest of it....especially as mine was a 6 speed manual with staggered AMG wheels. Interior build was superb.....not so much as a squeak at 150,000 miles. Great cars if you are not in a rush!

When I bought it one of my friends asked me what the performance was like, I replied by saying I don't think i've gone past 3k as I know it will disappoint me 😁. I've done nearly 2k since I bought it and what I find good about this car is the fuel consumption. It's amazing!
Mine is an Automatic and this is a sign i'm starting to get old as I specifically wanted an Auto. I also agree with what you said about the build quality, Mercedes done a very good job. This car has done 88k and it feels very tight, no knocks or rattles and I think they still look good and have aged well, especially with the AMG kit.

Just one Mercedes at the moment. I must say going from an S600 to this made me appreciate the S class even more. I thought I was bored of that car but I do miss it sometimes.
I needed a little run around...... It's better than what my wife suggested, Renault Megane 😁....... The CLK200 Kompressor feels very slow

Lovely looking car! With todays fuel prices probably a good option plus refinement is refinement regardless of power 👍🏻

I really really like that! It’s so similar to one I’ve been hunting that belonged to my father. A 97 C280 AMG Elegance. Exactly the same colour as yours inside and out. Obviously, the 2.8 V6 and all of the AMG factory fit stuff like wheels, lowering, body kit etc.
Only 44k! I bet it drives like a dream!

I really really like that! It’s so similar to one I’ve been hunting that belonged to my father. A 97 C280 AMG Elegance. Exactly the same colour as yours inside and out. Obviously, the 2.8 V6 and all of the AMG factory fit stuff like wheels, lowering, body kit etc.
Only 44k! I bet it drives like a dream!
It does. It's done a huge 26.7k now, but Mrs jdrrco loves it. She no longer drives anywhere, "I waft"!

Speaking of your father's car, have you seen this one? Auto Trader UK - New and Used Cars For Sale

It does. It's done a huge 26.7k now, but Mrs jdrrco loves it. She no longer drives anywhere, "I waft"!

Speaking of your father's car, have you seen this one? Auto Trader UK - New and Used Cars For Sale
Yes! Yes! It was just like that, but it did not have dark dash trim. Otherwise almost the same. That’s a lot of money! I was trying to find his actual car, but on the private plate it had it was last MOT’d years ago in 2012. It passed with no advisories and I can only assume the plate changed or it was scrapped or crashed 🤷‍♂️

I used to dream of owning a Merc just like dad who had from almost new a w123 250 e 1984. Las of the real E class cars IMHO.
I got my first merc a c class in 2004, a 2003 model

When I got my brand new GLE in 2016, not only did I have oe merc but two inc my C class a 2007 Avantgarde. Because of my work ie visiting clients in their homes to complete assessments I visited narrow roads etc in London and as the gLE is big, big for me anyway, I kept the C class for a few months as well to get used to the gLE. So I had two for a few months

I used to dream of owning a Merc just like dad who had from almost new a w123 250 e 1984. Las of the real E class cars IMHO.
I got my first merc a c class in 2004, a 2003 model

When I got my brand new GLE in 2016, not only did I have oe merc but two inc my C class a 2007 Avantgarde. Because of my work ie visiting clients in their homes to complete assessments I visited narrow roads etc in London and as the gLE is big, big for me anyway, I kept the C class for a few months as well to get used to the gLE. So I had two for a few months
I like how the brand was introduced to you by family. It was the same for me. I’ve had nearly 30 cars old and new and driven many more. For me none of them drive like a Benz.

So now we have 5. An S124 E280 will be joining us on Friday.

I have none right now but a c63 or sl63 are on my radar, the 6.2 v8 is a monster of an engine!
Hi m2287, was just wondering whether you still have those child seat transponders you were selling? Thanks

Beautiful.... and more desirable than the "cheeky girls" 😜

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom