Do you reckon these are fakes....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Get him to take a photo of the back of the wheels, if they`re genuine they will have a mercedes part number followed by the mercedes star stamped into the back of one of the spokes. You can check the number with your local Dealer to verify. Good luck ;)

Bound to be fakes at that price especially as they have 10 sets. If you were to buy the tyres they would be best part of £800.

Worth asking the question

If you look at his feedback, he has sold some for a lot less.

Bound to be fakes at that price especially as they have 10 sets. If you were to buy the tyres they would be best part of £800.

Worth asking the question

Tyres from Camskill, £82.20 each.

Cheap tyres, and copy wheels.:mad:

The wheels are not genuine AMG. You can ring him on the mobile number he provides in his shop on ebay. I would leave well alone.

They aren't genuine, but that shouldn't deter you from buying them if thats the style of alloy you want. Baring this in mind you can make an offer and get it for cheaper.

Strangely i fine-ish with replica wheels but fakes are bound to be shoddy...

Im 100% certain these are fake.

fake = replica... right?

Not sure - I always thought a fake was something that was being sold as original but isn't, whereas a replica states as such at the onset.

But I stand to be corrected..

Fakes are usually made by downright crooks-lookalikes/replicas are usually made by proper wheels builders

IMO

A fake is one marked with a brand/maker that is not genuine. These wheels appear to have AMG on the rim, so if they weren't made by AMG then they are fakes.

Replicas are ones that look like AMG without being marked as such.

I stand corrected!

I always thought that fakes were just replicas that the seller is dressing up to be the real thing... but i guess i'm wrong

I stand corrected!

I always thought that fakes were just replicas that the seller is dressing up to be the real thing... but i guess i'm wrong

Well actually you're not wrong - if he is dressing them up as being originals then they are fakes..IF he tells you they aren't originals then they are replicas........I think.....

Why were you looking at them ?

You weren't think of putting them on your C55 were you ? :crazy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom