Do You Remember.....................

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Bobbies on point duty with white half sleeves.

Not reading bizarre posts on forums that people could Google 10x quicker themselves!

We still have one , I think somewhere . Now , that could be a good game for the iPad !

Ok , what about the Stylophone ? IIRC made by Debrett ? And promoted by Rolf Harris . Was one used on the Telstar single by the Tornados ?
You can still buy a new Stylophone...why you would want to is another thing all together ! :p

Remember when you could tell what car was coming from hundreds of yards away, make and model.

Remember when you could tell what car was coming from hundreds of yards away, make and model.

To be honest you still can considering their front grill badges are absolutely Mahoooosive. :oops:

Cars with starting handles? I think the last one was the Citroen GS. My Brother broke his wrist badly when starting an Austin 7 with his thumb wrapped round the handle. needless to say it backfired.

Cars with starting handles? I think the last one was the Citroen GS. My Brother broke his wrist badly when starting an Austin 7 with his thumb wrapped round the handle. needless to say it backfired.

I have 2 ... yes, get your thumb out of the way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom