Do You Remember.....................

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Joe W, 'Ant,' What's a Spectrum? Isn''t it for looking at ladies bits? đź‘Ť

We used to have a twin 8 inch disk drive from an old Motorola system sat on top of a cupboard in R&D at my old place. It had been dragged from factory to factory for about 30 years, god knows what anyone thought we were going to use it for. I wonder if it’s still there?

Cheers,

Gaz

Green shield stamps

I was so happy when they came out with the 10 stamp stamps as I had to lick and stick the damned things into the collection books for my Mum - and the glue they used tasted horrible! We only got them when Mum did her "once a month" big shop, so it was sheet after sheet until they came out with the 10 stamp stamps and seriously reduced the amount of licking required!

Card based loyalty programs are so much better!

Nay, it were up t'north when I were a lad. Only witnessed never used by theesel tha knows.

o_OI can't believe that's a street in Bucks!

Last edited:
I remember we used to put empty crisp packets in the oven and they’d shrink so you could make a key ring from them. I might try it again when my wife isnt looking. That could be the challenge for the day - covert non-sanctioned oven use!

technically I’m banned from this kind of thing after I cured my crackle painted cam covers in the oven. But that will add a certain frisson of excitement!

Are you sure you were about to go UP the stairs rather than just having come back down - then wondering whether you were stood there wondering why you were about to go upstairs?:):)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom