Do You Remember.....................

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Beech nut and Penny Bubbly chewing gum, Blackjack and fruit salad toffees, flying saucers (rice paper capsules filled with sherbet) Jewel Drops, White chocolate drops. Sweet tobacco and cigarettes. Its a wonder I still have my teeth!!

Beech nut and Penny Bubbly chewing gum, Blackjack and fruit salad toffees, flying saucers (rice paper capsules filled with sherbet) Jewel Drops, White chocolate drops. Sweet tobacco and cigarettes. Its a wonder I still have my teeth!!
At least half of those are still available...but somehow just don't taste the same . :)

REMOVED: You're dated views on humour are not welcome here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Etch-a- Sketch

Still available somewhere I think.
We still have one , I think somewhere . Now , that could be a good game for the iPad !

Ok , what about the Stylophone ? IIRC made by Debrett ? And promoted by Rolf Harris . Was one used on the Telstar single by the Tornados ?

Ok , what about the Stylophone ? IIRC made by Debrett ? And promoted by Rolf Harris . Was one used on the Telstar single by the Tornados ?
I bought the missus one of these a couple of Christmas's ago for a bit of fun

Reactions: 219
Homemade ginger beer blowing up in the pantry.

Or home made beer Eeeeeeek

Not long married and living at my mums, we were in bed one night when several of my home brew bottles went off with a bang. What a mess.

My addition is Dymo label printers. I’ve still got two old ones lying around.

Austin Ruby with the black paint turning an inky blue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom