Document name?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ToeKnee

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
R230 SL500 in teal blue, R231 SL500 in black. (Vauxhall insignia diesel now sold) Black Ford Mondeo
My SL is going for its final service on the current service plan in a few months time. Now I have the service history but I wondered if Mercedes kept a record of non service jobs that have been done on my car before I bought it that I could request, ie brakes, wipers etc and if so does anyone know if there's a particular document name I should ask for?

In theory, any work at a dealer since 2007 should be available to view via the online digital service book.

In theory, any work at a dealer since 2007 should be available to view via the online digital service book.
Thank you for the reply but nothing shows apart from regular servicing. I do appreciate it could mean nothing else was done at the dealers apart from servicing.

Thank you for the reply but nothing shows apart from regular servicing. I do appreciate it could mean nothing else was done at the dealers apart from servicing.
It's all down to the service team really, some update everything, others only upload the actual services themselves.

If you've got service history though and can pinpoint what dealer did the work previous to your ownership, they may print off duplicate invoices for you by searching the reg number? Although GDPR might be an issue nowadays 🤷🏼‍♂️.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom