Dodgy Seller

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Flash

MB Enthusiast
Car
Mercs
The guy has good feedback BUT I am sure that he has "someone" bidding for him to increase the bids on his ALL his wheels.

The alloys themseleves are lovely BUT everytime this guy sells wheels there is always a "new bidder" registered that always "boosts" the bids up!!!:rolleyes: . In the example below "Gaz645" is another new (ish) registered user on ebay and has constantly been bidding higher than everyone else soo early into the auction - if you look at the bid history you will be able to see for yourself that something is not right...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ALLOY-WHEELS-...8041225606QQcategoryZ9888QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Looks like "Gaz645" hasn't had a good start to ebay. I have seen this numerous times before and have more than once informed the Seller, especially when they feel they can come back to me and offer me second dibs because the winning bidder has pulled out.

Cheeky little beggers. You would have though that with ebay keeping a watchful eye and pulling auctions with the words like "swap" in them that they would also pick out these rogue bidders.

Just be careful people. :crazy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom