dodo juice

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rom1

Car
Mercedes c220d cabriolet
Cleaned car today with dodo juice sour power shampoo, its amazing how quick it is to use, 2 squirts to a 10 litre bucket of warm water. washed using 2 bucket method and lambs wool wash mitt.

Car is tenorit grey it looked darker after using shampoo as it contains carnuba wax.

dried using micro fibre cloths.

Then applied dodo juice red mist tropical, again surprised how a little goes a very long way 1 squirt of spray trigger per panel rub it in with micro fibre until no traces left behind.

Did wheels with red mist as well.

Car is very glossy wet look with a deep shine.

Cleaned glass with auto glym fast glass.
tyres with Meguiars Endurance Tyre Gel

black trim with Autoglym Vinyl and Rubber Care

Looks mint- will upload pictures tomorrow.

Always used autoglym shampoo with conditioner and autoglym extra gloss protection.When it finished decided to try the dodo juice range very happy with results, it is more expensive then the stuff available from Halfords but a little goes a very long way.

Will need to see how it stands up to the elements paint feels very slick and reviews show it beads nicely.

RMT is part of my "lazy detailing" kit, usually lasts about a month before the beading starts to tail off. I use it to top up the latter part between deep clean/polish sessions.

Did my CLS yesterday and used some Dodo Juice Born to be Mild, little goes a long way with that too.

Can't go wrong with that Meguiars tyre gel either, cracking stuff. I've had a bottle of that for years that's still going haha.

That Red Mist is good but I always preferred the original non-Tropical Red Mist. It used to knackered the spray heads but I round it easier to apply as it evaporated more quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom