Does a 2011 6.2 have Knock Sensor?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I trained as a motor technician, then studied mechanical engineering, worked as a development engineer in fuel injection test equipment, then spent more than 25-years as an engineer/consultant in an R&D lab for one of the major oil companies testing and developing fuels and lubricants (mostly fuels). In the latter, we had at one time more than 90 engine test beds, operated over 300 cars in our test fleet and ran field trials for lubricants in 26 countries. Now retired.

Thanks for this.

The likes of your experience and qualifications are what I’m looking for to help me understand this better.

Again, thanks very much for contributing to this to thread, I have found what you have written very interesting and helpful.

Thanks for this.

The likes of your experience and qualifications are what I’m looking for to help me understand this better.

Again, thanks very much for contributing to this to thread, I have found what you have written very interesting and helpful.
The advice on the fuel flap and manual are all you need to but are failing to understand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom