Does a W204 coupe bumper fit a w204 saloon (facelift)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rash.m2k

Car
C220
As above, looking for a bumper for my car and mine is a saloon, but i've found one that is a coupe, both sport - will the coupe bumper fit the saloon?

Mine is 2012 and the coupe is 2011 (12 plate vs 61 plate, may 2012 and dec 2011 build)

How sure are you about that? I'm being told it would fit

Is the person selling it saying it will fit. I was caught out by somebody selling a set of alloy wheels for the old style 12 plate A class, when they arrived I went to the local garage to swop the wheels over and they confirmed they didn't fit. there are a lot of helpful people on this site with great knowledge and advice. just make sure before you part with your money.:) :thumb:.

I thought the front bumper would, but rear bumper is different, as it's the back end that's different on the Coupé vs the Saloon?

Is it a front or rear bumper we're talking about?

It'd be worth getting the part number for a Coupé bumper and a saloon bumper and seeing if they differ. (for the same trim spec obv)

Hi - just trying this as I appreciate this thread has been dead for 5 years. I need to change my REAR bumper on a 2012 (62 plate) COUPE. Single exhaust. The last poster seems to be clear that the Coupe has a different bumper from the saloon, which makes sense. Any more feed back on that? Does anyone know more about the part numbers? I've been given these on ebay. A2048852038 and A2048809047. I think 52038 is the coupe and 09047 is the saloon. So both different.
Thanks,Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom