Does a2035451732 q02 exist?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rogrr

Car
C180 w203 2001 132k miles. c180k w203 2006 99956 miles.
All the codes I get from the tcm and the console seems to point towards a broken esp module. Or at least a broken serial interface on the esp module.

The replacement which is supposed to be a2035451732 q02 seems to not exist in pictures. And all searches point to a2035451632 q02. I have a2035451632 q01.

Have you guys seen one?

A few years ago I replaced the lateral acceleration sensor in my 2001 W203 C220. From the codes you quote I don't know if that's what you're looking at, but the dashboard error message I had was "ESP - visit workshop". I can give you the fault codes if you're interested. It was a very easy fix, though it took a lot of research to find out where the problem was.

Here's a link to a picture on ebay of the "q01" version you have.

Although the module in the picture is labelled ESP, the seller calls it an "ABS pump control module".

I don't know where this module is mounted, but the ESP yaw sensor and lateral acceleration sensor are in the boot behind the back seat of the saloon model. In the 2001 model they are separate units but by around 2004 (I think) they had been combined into a single unit.

Here's a link to a picture on ebay of the "q01" version you have.

Although the module in the picture is labelled ESP, the seller calls it an "ABS pump control module".

I don't know where this module is mounted, but the ESP yaw sensor and lateral acceleration sensor are in the boot behind the back seat of the saloon model. In the 2001 model they are separate units but by around 2004 (I think) they had been combined into a single unit.

I found them in the boot. I am getting c1000 from the abs. And the values from the yaw rate and the lateral acceleration sensors are jumping around. I have replaced the brake stop switch. But I don't want to be buying a esp module and couple sensors.

An esp module replacement fixed it. I found a q02 version for 40 gbp on eBay. I also bought a lateral acceleration sensor and the lateral acceleration value is steady. I am waiting for the yaw rate sensor also 36 gbp on eBay.

The car is out of limp mode. Speedo is working.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom