Does anybody know this 2014 E63 for sale?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Cheers, once I work out how to send a pm I'll ping you my email address, as there appear to be a few different options on their ebay page.

Looks like I need to rack up 30 posts first, if you pm me can I reply or do I still need the post count?

Last edited:
Bugger can't work out the photo sharing, tried to use my Dropbox account but that doesn't seem to work. I'll try something else.

If you have an iPhone you may be able to directly upload

It's a Samsung, I did try directly uploading but it said file size was too big.

Trying again with an Imgur link, yay that works :)

74Fhzti.jpg

74Fhzti.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Thats lovely.
I looked at one myself with a view to purchase, but the car in question had a cream interior which just wasn't for me, but I really liked the hyacinth red.

Red car but black lip spoiler, black wheels and black / glass roof

Mean! :devil:

That is nice

Thanks guys, much appreciated. I'm loving it so far.

ShaunB - if you'd have asked me when I started looking if I'd buy a car with a cream interior I'd have said definitely not, however when I saw the exterior colour everything else went out of the window I just loved the dark red with the black bits. The cream does seem to work well with the red though, it's a nice combination and I've grown to like it in quite a short space of time. Although it's the first time I've had a car with a light interior, so my son's thoroughly enjoying being forced to strip off his muddy football kit in car parks before getting in :)

It's now booked in for a resonator delete at MSL on Tuesday, just to release a bit more noise. I went out in my Boxster the other day for a quick spin and was surprised how loud that is inside in comparison, not surprising I know but I'd clearly become accustomed to it beforehand. Anyway, it made me fancy just a bit more volume from the V8.

Resonator delete done this afternoon, big thanks to Imran @msl lovely bloke!

I was sat in their reception and after about 90 mins I heard a car thunder off down the road and then come back again, I was thinking blimey that sounds fantastic. Next minute he pops in and says all done, that was yours outside :)

I'm gomsmacked how much difference it's made. I honestly thought for the amount it costs that I might only notice a slight difference, but god it sounds great. Spent the whole journey back to the office changing gear unnecessarily often! But conversely at low revs when you're pootling it sounds no different to stock.

Money well spent, just hope it's not the first step onto a slippery slope :)

Resonator delete done this afternoon, big thanks to Imran @msl lovely bloke!

I was sat in their reception and after about 90 mins I heard a car thunder off down the road and then come back again, I was thinking blimey that sounds fantastic. Next minute he pops in and says all done, that was yours outside :)

I'm gomsmacked how much difference it's made. I honestly thought for the amount it costs that I might only notice a slight difference, but god it sounds great. Spent the whole journey back to the office changing gear unnecessarily often! But conversely at low revs when you're pootling it sounds no different to stock.

Money well spent, just hope it's not the first step onto a slippery slope :)
Hmmmm..
Not droney on the motorway then?
If I can ask what was the cost? (Pm me if you’d rather - I think you’ve enough posts now!)
I’m there tomorrow for a mild remap and like you hoping/trying to stay off the slippery slope:)

Can't see how to pm so either user error or not enough posts yet. Ping me an email to anthony***330***@***bt***internet***.com (just remove all the stars) and I'll send you the cost.

I noticed no drone at all on the m'way this morning, can't really tell any difference when cruising. It's only when you accelerate that the tone changes. My office is in Lichfield, so not too far away if you wanted to pop by for a listen on your way there ;)

I really don't want to know, but what will a mild remap consist of?

Can't see how to pm so either user error or not enough posts yet. Ping me an email to anthony***330***@***bt***internet***.com (just remove all the stars) and I'll send you the cost.

I noticed no drone at all on the m'way this morning, can't really tell any difference when cruising. It's only when you accelerate that the tone changes. My office is in Lichfield, so not too far away if you wanted to pop by for a listen on your way there ;)

I really don't want to know, but what will a mild remap consist of?
Emailed you, so if you want to edit your address off here go ahead! Thanks

Replied :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom