Does anybody live near Harrow?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

chesterpiglet

Car
Mercedes W211 E280 Cdi Sport Estate
I'm visiting Harrow next week & my SRS light is on. I've tried 3 different code readers which all show no fault. I've tried the normal things to get rid of the light but read that sometimes it can only be reset by Star. So if you have a reader that will work on my Viano & can meet up(or me visit you) then please PM me. Many thanks Rob

I'm visiting Harrow next week & my SRS light is on. I've tried 3 different code readers which all show no fault. I've tried the normal things to get rid of the light but read that sometimes it can only be reset by Star. So if you have a reader that will work on my Viano & can meet up(or me visit you) then please PM me. Many thanks Rob
It might help to list the code readers yo have tried, generic OBD readers will not re-set SRS faults.

You need Star, Autel or possibly ICarsoft

Icarsoft i980 For sale

It reset an airbag light an my e class cab after i switched the ignition on with the steering wheel removed...Doh!!

It might help to list the code readers yo have tried, generic OBD readers will not re-set SRS faults.

You need Star, Autel or possibly ICarsoft

Unfortunately I don't know the types. I think I will take it to Wayne as it needs to be sorted for the MOT. Thanks everyone for your help.

will be in sth oxhey /Chorleywood this saturday afternoon(partying evening) /sunday morning , MB11 will be in car , if your about this weekend in harrow your not far from me if you want to try it ?

Thanks for the message which I only just saw(computer problems)..... it would have been perfect too.

Is it sorted now?

Not yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom