Does anyone know of another R129 SL500 in this colour?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sjmw

Car
SL60; SLK230K; Porsche 928 GTS; L405 FFRR SDV8 Autobiography
Hi

Apologies for also posting in Members' Gallery, but that doesn't seem to get as many views as General

I recently bought this car and wondered how many there were in the UK as I've not seen another (this is a RHD import from Singapore, brought to the UK in 1999). A few pictures here:

https://flickr.com/photos/59231261@N05/sets/72157680605537311

Is there any way I can find out how many UK R129s were ordered in Rosewood?

Don't think I've ever seen one that colour ... no way to check UK numbers AFAIK. Lack of headlight washers would give it away as an import!

485 Rosenholz Rosewood listed for W202 R129 W140 C140 W124 E-model sedan, T-model, coupe, cabrio

I'd suggest a email to MB in Germany?

Here's a W124 cabriolet in Rosenholz
index.php

index.php

Lovely colour & car. I reckon it would look even nicer & spot on if alloys were darkened down a smidge to a mid grey.

I agree, once my V5 comes thought
I'll do that. Cheers

Thanks for the replies. I've drawn a blank on the official MB Club forum too, so it'll be interesting to see what MB has to say. I know it was a rare colour as I've always noticed cars and colours since a kid (sad I know!) but have not come across this one

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies. I've drawn a blank on the official MB Club forum too, so it'll be interesting to see what MB has to say. I know it was a rare colour as I've always noticed cars and colours since a kid (sad I know!) but have not come across this one

Unusual. Gets the thumbs up from me.

Cheers,

Gaz

Really like that colour + the rims.

Personally I'd keep it just the way it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom