Does anyone know the part number for this part and the clips

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

niketpatel71

j0k5eh.jpg

Does any have the part number for the part labelled A in this picture its the panel in the boot of my w203 c180k coupe and can i also have the part number for the clips to attach it. The area rattles a lot and upon removing it I found that one of the clip holders inside had broken any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Last edited:
Phone or visit your local mb dealer parts dept. They have all the diagrams and part numbers.

Helpful :confused: :wallbash:

Try looking on this site. Pick your model and wade through the various links. Many in 'foreign' so might need to use google translate.

Модельный Ñ€Ñд автомобилей Mercedes

Also sometimes parts you need aren't grouped where you think they'll be, but you should find it in there somewhere.

What are you talking about?:wallbash:
I needed some clips and screws for my fog light and inner wheel arch after hitting a rabbit causing it all to be dislodged. I phoned my parts dept. gave them my reg number explained what clips and screws I needed and for where, the parts guy got the diagrams up on screen , found the part numbers got them in the next day at a cost of £7.50. Phone call lasted 5 minutes.

How easier could it be?:dk:

Some people:crazy:

There will be a colour code too. It is best to visit the dealer and point out the part you need. It is very easy for them to get it wrong without actually seeing the part in this case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom