Does anyone know this car or dealer? Lowestoft area.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Interesting note against the first MoT in 2011

Auto Devotion is part of Robinson’s Group, they own various Merc and VAG dealerships.
They tend to sell all the trade ins they get which are too high mileage or too old to put on their dealer forecourts through these Auto Devotion sites .

Looks decent enough, very pricey for a pre-facelift though!

It is over priced for a pre facelift plus the early MOT history is concerning, bodywork damage, damaged wiring and then only covering 1600 miles in a year.

Brake discs look to be scored.

There are better cars out there for less.

It is over priced for a pre facelift plus the early MOT history is concerning, bodywork damage, damaged wiring and then only covering 1600 miles in a year.

Brake discs look to be scored.

There are better cars out there for less.

Very low mileage and then consistent 14k a year?? My guess was it was owned by an "old boy" for 3 or 4 years (hence low mileage and lots of scratches) and then changed hands; all the long periods of doing nothing knackered the tyres??

Auto Devotion is part of Robinson’s Group, they own various Merc and VAG dealerships.
They tend to sell all the trade ins they get which are too high mileage or too old to put on their dealer forecourts through these Auto Devotion sites .

Robinsons sold off all their Mercedes operations to Group 1 Automotive, an American company in March.

Well it looks great,and as posters have said this is part of a large group so I would take comfort from that,I like the fact it has the bluetooth fitting in the armrest they are expensive to buy and many get taken out,nice colour combination,see if they will talk business over the phone,must be money to come off,try them in the afternoon they may have got fed up with looking at each other and want to talk numbers.

Now I've seen all the pictures you can tell the driver's door has been resprayed. Also more convinced about the old boy owner given the colour scheme, it's a bit out there for this type of car at that time. Of course the exterior of all the rage now. As long as the service history tallies with the mileage you should be ok. If it's a Merc history then look at the online service book, my SLK is the same age and all services are fully available yhrough the Merc owners area on on mbuk website.

I like the colour combo it does seem a little pricey for a pre facelift. The drivers door looks like it has had some paint in the past. aftermarket parking sensors to.

I would say you could get £500 off that screen price no problem.

Good luck what ever you decide, the market in that price range imo seems pretty difficult to find a honest car.

Fwiw they've had that car over 6 months.. I knocked 500 pounds off my old E320 CDI.

Robinsons sold off all their Mercedes operations to Group 1 Automotive, an American company in March.
Ah okay, For some reason I thought it was just the Norwich branch they sold , but I presume from your comment it was all of the Mercedes dealerships .

Good spot! Also Halogen headlamps (height adjuster gives it away) and looking at the front grille, the bottom left corner (n/s) looks a bit wonky and the undertray has been knocked off there (drove over a kerb maybe)...I suspect last owner had a child seat as the right rear seat belt looks a bit stretched and not sitting flat on the seat?

Can't comment about the price.

Let us know how you get on

There bi xenons.. front grille and under side nsf looks a bit off... saying that it is a 10 year old car .
2007 (57) Mercedes CLS320 CDI for Sale

I purchased my previous car from these guys. Very good experience.

Quite similar to what your looking at plus AMG body kit and Wheels airmatic.

Good spot! Also Halogen headlamps (height adjuster gives it away) and looking at the front grille, the bottom left corner (n/s) looks a bit wonky and the undertray has been knocked off there (drove over a kerb maybe)...I suspect last owner had a child seat as the right rear seat belt looks a bit stretched and not sitting flat on the seat?

Can't comment about the price.

Let us know how you get on

My mistake I too previously owned a high spec CLS and I don't remember that!
Not bi xenon as there is a headlight levelling switch. I had a friend who has one of these with xenon lights and it did not have a manual switch...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom