Does anyone know this CLS?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Seems to like wearing front tyres. Never a good sign. 5k for a 14 year old car . ?? I traded an 08 in with 70k 2 years ago and only got 4.8k .

Autotrader values it at £3400.

My son is thinking of buying this car this evening.
Seems to have been well cared for,

Does anyone know anything about its former life, please?

TIA.

Paul.
Mine is for sale if he is interested at a similar price point. I had changed my mind and was going to hold off for 12 months but may have just happened upon the ideal estate replacement I need.

Petrol 350CGI - 292bhp as standard, sounds, drives and looks brilliant, 14 MB stamps, far less to go wrong than the OM642 and AMG alloys. Welcome to a test drive if he is local. So much nicer to drive than the oil burner IMHO. Located near Lytham, Lancashire.

Petrol 350CGI...So much nicer to drive than the oil burner IMHO.

I'd have said the same after my 350 CGI and stock S212 E350 CDI, but drive an OM642 that MSL have worked their magic on and you might well change your mind... ;)

Well, we bought the car.

A very fine, virtually unmarked example.

The amount of service history and other documentation will have affected the MPG on the return journey.
IIRC, serviced every year regardless of mileage and a brand new turbo fitted recently by Mercedes-Benz make the car worth every penny and more. :)

Looks a lovely car. Well done. The 320CDi engine is a peach. Quiet, fast and economical. I used to get over 50mpg on a long run. Enjoy it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom