Does nobody use these products from MB?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mercmush

Car
w222 S500e PHEV 2014
I'm going to assume that most of you reading this post enjoy/love washing and cleaning your car(s) as much as I do. To that effect I have yet to see (and I could be mistaken) any threads recommending something that is available from most MB stealerships. I know that we all have our favourite brands and that different formulations come out every few months but have any of you tried these 3 products?

MB paintwork cleaner
MB paint polish
MB gloss preserver

From the picture you can see that MB have applied their cost cutting philosophy to even their cleaning products as all 3 come in identical packaging. However I have to say that as well as being a similar price to all the other stuff that is out there these 3 produce superb results. The shine, water beading and longevity are all up there with the best.

Granted it will take you literally hours to finish (but this is not necessarily a bad thing if you want to escape the other half nagging you to buy sh*t from the Net that you don't need or do chores that you would prefer to do in your own time).

Also I must mention that their interior glass cleaner is also superb.Gloss.jpg car.jpg

The used to be re-bottled Megs, not sure about now though?

I've used their polish and interior glass cleaner, yes, very good, what I thought let the side down was the exterior glass cleaner on front screen, didn't really cut the mustard, err grease. Still occasionally use their polish which is good, but currently have two or three polishes on the go that I use at other times.

That seems very plausible. I've never used any of their products but they're always on sale at Eurocarparts so I might give them a try.

I used to use Autoglym products and still do except for the super resin polish as I think you can get much better these days. I am also a recent convert to Meguiars stuff and enjoy watching most of the videos on YouTube. In between I used some Zymol products but they seem to have vanished from the UK market. I see that Halfords and Eurocarparts do not stock Zymol anymore but of course Amazon and eBay have stepped in to fill that void. Zymol also seems to have really shot up in price too.
I received my order for Turtle Wax hybrid sealant spray wax today and I will be using it this Saturday before attending the Mercedes day at Beaulieu on Sunday. Hope to see some of you there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom