Does this car have distronic

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fununcle

SUPPORTER
Car
C220
Hello all just a quick question. I am picking up a 2019 c class premium plus which has the solid star in the front grill. The data card shows option 450 I think it is, for cruise control but not 233 for distronic so the question is do some cars have the solid star but not distronic. Oh and could someone please tell me what the latest map version for comand is as I would like it to be up to date.
Thanks in advance.

Can't answer the solid star question but regarding the maps, aren't they still free for 3 years? You would just need to book it in and get it updated

There are cars out there with the solid star and no distronic. You are best to check for the distronic stalk on the steering column, it will have the pictures to indicate that this stalk is for distronic range adjustment.

There are cars out there with the solid star and no distronic. You are best to check for the distronic stalk on the steering column, it will have the pictures to indicate that this stalk is for distronic range adjustment.
Thanks for your reply I will do just that.

Can't answer the solid star question but regarding the maps, aren't they still free for 3 years? You would just need to book it in and get it updated
Thanks for your reply, yes they are but mb are notoriously adept at not updating them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom