Does this turn you off as much as it does me?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JamRocky

Car
Mercedes CL203 200CDI
Sorry for so many threads recently! I like to yap and I’ve actually started trawling the classifieds looking at more Mercs… I can smell in the air either a change or a 2nd car coming. Nothing fancy, but still …

Anyway, I literally cannot stand it when an advert for a car highlights some damage followed by this “I have not had the time to get it sorted out due to work, hence why it's still like that. EASY FIX if you've got the time to sort it”

Instant turn off when someone says how easy it is to fix and then gives a lame reason why they haven’t. I see the same crap over and over… it’s easy…It’s cheap to fix.. haven’t had the time … eurgh! 🤦🏻‍♂️

Do you see this kind of thing often and what do you think? I can’t even be ****d to use it as a negotiating tool, because lord knows what else they “haven’t had time to do”

……because the condenser got holed/rotted out last year.
(and it’s been open to the elements ever since, hopefully the compressor seals aren’t too dried out 🤭 and the drier canister may well be done🤪 but once you’ve changed it all for £1000, a cheap re gas will have it working.😂😂😂

Look at the classsified ads for almost anything....

“Only used once"
“New - opened the box for pictures"
“Was working gr8 till it stopped. Mite need miner rapairs”... (sic)
“Smoke and pet free home”...WTF?
“For sale to a good home” and they are selling an inanimate object

One lady owner !!!
[I suppose it depends who the "lady" was]

Barely worn

Oh yes! That’s a cracker… I actually asked someone if they were so sure it would pass why don’t they MOT the car. If it passes I will pay for the MOT … If not shove it… they declined
I had the same.

I waited until the car had a week left before MOT expiry. Only then did they get it done. It passed with no advisories but they nearly lost the sale.

Fully loaded,
when the photo's show anyone with a smattering of a clue it 'aint got any toys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom