Does your grill have this gap?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jimmy2404

Car
2011 C63 AMG with Performance Pack
Evening, does anyone else's front grill have this gap each side of there c63's? Tried playing with it but no movement. (Gap at the bottom left of the chrome, little black gap)

Attachments

• image-23836397.jpg
    image-23836397.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 124
Jimmy2404 said:
Evening, does anyone else's front grill have this gap each side of there c63's? Tried playing with it but no movement. (Gap at the bottom left of the chrome, little black gap)
no mate mine seats flush .:)

Is it not some foam stuff, I had it - just pushed it in with a toothpick.

Why is your bonnet cream and your bumper white?

I had to have my bumper sprayed after a small bump. Is there anything I can do to the bonnet to make it better Match? Polish?

It's not foam. I think the grill has come loose, I'll try pulling it forward maybe

I had to have my bumper sprayed after a small bump. Is there anything I can do to the bonnet to make it better Match? Polish?

It's not foam. I think the grill has come loose, I'll try pulling it forward maybe

More can you do something to the bumper to make it a better match to the rest of the car?

Is the grill loose as a result of the bump - or a poor repair in that area?

Re-spray it, if colours dont match polishing wont do much...

Ahh, I see now - sorry now I have looked on a PC I see the problem. My C63 was the same after a new front bumper was fitted poorly. Service guy just put his hands into the grille and pulled hard and it popped into place (be warned he pulled far harder than I would have done).

There was also a guy at one of the Goodwood track days whose grille had some broken lower clips and would push in like that at high speed.

If you are brave give it a yank, but pull on the lowest part of it as that is where the clips are.

S

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom