Does your Mrs do this?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CLSMark

Banned
Car
Volkswagen Touareg
Mrs Mark rings me, I miss it by literally one ring. Ring her back immediately. She doesn't answer?

What has happened in that 5 seconds!!! Or what have I done in that 5 seconds more the case

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It's worse when you get into a ring-back war! She's calling again, you're calling back, both getting answer machines...

Mine sometimes says hello the instant she's swiped to answer the call, but it hasn't connected yet, so when it does, you just get an answered but silent call, followed by "Hellooooo?!" XD

Mine keeps her mobile buried in the bottom of her (enormous) handbag, so IF she hears it ringing, by the time she finds it and tries to answer, it's switched through to voicemail. Then she has to figure out who was calling, and how to return the call.

My wife's mobile is only ever switched on if she wants to make a call (usually for me to pick her up somewhere). She is eternally surprised by the number of texts waiting for her and missed calls.

Mrs Mark rings me, I miss it by literally one ring. Ring her back immediately. She doesn't answer?

What has happened in that 5 seconds!!! Or what have I done in that 5 seconds more the case
In answer to the thread title, YES, she does!

(But don't tell her I said so)

Mrs M, sets her ring tone to ring tones that she immediately forgets are her ringtone. She then looks around at everybody to see who's phone is ringing.

Sent from my iPhone using sausage fingers.

No. - My wife is quite sensible about such things; she's more likely to text if I don't answer so that I'll get the message (and can then call her back if it's important).

Yes and it does my box in.

If I ask her about it, she stares at me blankly. Then turns it on me somehow

brucemillar said:
Mrs M, sets her ring tone to ring tones that she immediately forgets are her ringtone. She then looks around at everybody to see who's phone is ringing. Sent from my iPhone using sausage fingers.
Same as mine.

Mine doesn't, no.

If you think your Mrs is bad, try teenage kids :wallbash:

They look at it like it's malfunctioning if someone actually calls it

And then they text me to see what I want :crazy:

I have a teenage daughter. I swear her and her mates text each other in the same room

She's moved on mate. :D

When I call Mrs D, my name appears on the screen of both her phone and her watch, along with a photo of my face, and there's even a ring tone which only sounds when it's me calling and nobody else, but despite all of this...

...when she picks up she tentatively says "hello" in exactly the same way as she might if the number was withheld and a stranger was calling!!

:crazy::wallbash:

Bobby Dazzler said:
When I call Mrs D, my name appears on the screen of both her phone and her watch, along with a photo of my face, and there's even a ring tone which only sounds when it's me calling and nobody else, but despite all of this... ...when she picks up she tentatively says "hello" in exactly the same way as she might if the number was withheld and a stranger was calling!! :crazy::wallbash:
My apprentice answers like that......like he's never spoken to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom