Dog owners.....hang the lot of them!!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
What's happened, you seem to have mellowed since your first post
Some of these posts are so funny.
Up here, the council are worse than the owners. The bins for depositing the bags are always overflowing. Do they get emptied, once in a blue moon
Would you want to empty a full one of those?

With bags on the top, down the sides, and the container inside over flowing.

We have four smallish dogs and count ourselves as responsible owners, but people not picking up after their dog infuriates me. Quite happy to point it out too…

Some people with dogs these days are just clueless, more of a fashion statement, shouldn’t even have a goldfish.
Excess poop seems to appear during school holidays, no not the children, but children taking the family dog out and not wanting to pick up and perhaps not even wanting to take the dog out in the first place.
We have all this signage and no one employed to enforce it around here….

Attachments

• IMG_9867.jpeg
    IMG_9867.jpeg
    319.4 KB · Views: 13
What's happened, you seem to have mellowed since your first post
Some of these posts are so funny.
Up here, the council are worse than the owners. The bins for depositing the bags are always overflowing. Do they get emptied, once in a blue moon
That’s one of my pet peeves (pun intended) with dog owners. They complain about the overflowing bins and blame the council (who provide the bins at no more cost to dog owners than to those without dogs.) Why don’t the lazy dog owners take their f**kin sh1t home with them?

Lets not forget cat owners ...just cost me £1000 to have all my garden took up to stop cats crapping on it. I love animalsi wont harm them .But its the owners that want a kick up the arese ..and keep their cats in doors to crap ij a box, but that to much trouble keep cleaning it out and buying cat l;itter DSC00927.jpeg

Lets not forget cat owners ...just cost me £1000 to have all my garden took up to stop cats crapping on it. I love animalsi wont harm them .But its the owners that want a kick up the arese ..and keep their cats in doors to crap ij a box, but that to much trouble keep cleaning it out and buying cat l;itter View attachment 157802
I'll see your gun and raise you!
20231108_191632.jpg

So on my rounds today I met a 70kg Bull Mastiff called Tiny. Soppy as a sack, for comparison I weigh 68kg !!!!!!!! Apparently still a bit growing to do :eek:

Probably poo bags not required, bin bags more likely .........

That’s one of my pet peeves (pun intended) with dog owners. They complain about the overflowing bins and blame the council (who provide the bins at no more cost to dog owners than to those without dogs.) Why don’t the lazy dog owners take their f**kin sh1t home with them?
Dogs are not much as much of a strain on local resources as children.

Last edited:

Biggest problem with the dog waste bins around here is that some of the locals see them as an extension to their own waste bin , our big dog poo bins get emptied probably twice a month but most of the stuff in them is not what they are intended for so they are full and overflowing after a week or so.

I have seen small TV`s stuck in them , bags of recyclable household waste , plastic bags of empty alcohol bottles that some seem too embarrassed to put in their own bin for some reason.

K

Dogs are not much as much of a strain on local resources as children.
How many dogs grow up to sweep the roads, perform surgeries in hospitals, provide our food, run businesses, build cars, etc?

To the OP - I agree wholeheartedly with everything you say. A bloke walks his two dogs (separately) every day past my house on his way to the park across the road. Twice in recent weeks I've seen him stand next to his dog while it takes a dump then walk away - leaving the mess behind. The second time I waited till his return journey and gave him a right bollocking, made him pick up the mess and put in into the poo bags he was carrying in his pocket...........go figure!. He carries his full poo bags back home with him now.

Don't get me started on the neighbours who have made my life a misery for years with the amount of noise their dog makes every time it's let out of the house.

Some people!

How many dogs grow up to sweep the roads, perform surgeries in hospitals, provide our food, run businesses, build cars, etc?

In my eyes, the children who are the greatest strain on local resources are the ones who turn into adults that consciously chose to continue being a drain on local resources without actually contributing anything.

To the OP - I agree wholeheartedly with everything you say. A bloke walks his two dogs (separately) every day past my house on his way to the park across the road. Twice in recent weeks I've seen him stand next to his dog while it takes a dump then walk away - leaving the mess behind. The second time I waited till his return journey and gave him a right bollocking, made him pick up the mess and put in into the poo bags he was carrying in his pocket...........go figure!. He carries his full poo bags back home with him now.

Don't get me started on the neighbours who have made my life a misery for years with the amount of noise their dog makes every time it's let out of the house.

Some people!

Dogs are great

People, not so much !!

I can’t take my dog on the beach all summer because of the yummy mummies and their crotch goblins, you should see the mess they leave.

We have 10 dogs and pick up everything they do, whether at home or out. We buy poop bags 2,000 at a time:

1718009559131.png

Virtually all of these are biodegradable nowadays, so if 'accidentally' left somewhere as some people do they rot away pretty quickly.

We hate dog poo lying around as much as anyone else - friends & family visiting seem to think it's OK to leave it lying around our garden & fields just because we have a fair bit of space up here.

1718009995265.png

Every jacket or pair of trousers in our house or vehicles has at least a couple of empty bags in the pockets. I agree that a lot of 'pet' owners are pretty antisocial though.

We have 10 dogs and pick up everything they do, whether at home or out. We buy poop bags 2,000 at a time:

View attachment 157855

Virtually all of these are biodegradable nowadays, so if 'accidentally' left somewhere as some people do they rot away pretty quickly.

We hate dog poo lying around as much as anyone else - friends & family visiting seem to think it's OK to leave it lying around our garden & fields just because we have a fair bit of space up here.

View attachment 157856

Every jacket or pair of trousers in our house or vehicles has at least a couple of empty bags in the pockets. I agree that a lot of 'pet' owners are pretty antisocial though.

I did wonder, 10 dogs 😁

Just with 2 rotund poop machines is bad enough.

"Alexa play notifications"

"From Amazon shopping, it's time reorder Super Deluxe Jumbo Poop Bags"

Oh do fck off.......

(I do quite like the Lidl own brand ones though)

I was sure you would be responsible / considerate.
Really, I see it as a pride thing.

But a year or so back I bought some biodegradable bags, it seemed the responsible way to go.
I left a full one at the top of the garden to see just how it degraded. 2 months later there was no sign of it disappearing.
Maybe other brands are better, but how many should I try?

Now I just buy bags and dispose responsibly.

I've read that dog cr*p will disintegrate over about 30 days. Clearly that would depend on environmental conditions.
But since nothing good comes out of a dogs ass, in contradiction to those that think it is form of fertiliser, and it can be a spreader of disease, those leaving it with the opinion that nature will do its stuff are just plain wrong.

Those lazy sods that leave the full bags wherever, I suppose are better than those that just walk on. Still unreasonable though.

I did wonder, 10 dogs 😁

Just with 2 rotund poop machines is bad enough.

"Alexa play notifications"

"From Amazon shopping, it's time reorder Super Deluxe Jumbo Poop Bags"

Oh do fck off.......

(I do quite like the Lidl own brand ones though)

Haha, this is where we get ours from now:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom